Mystic Ridge Resorthttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Jamaica/Ocho_Rios/Mystic_Ridge_Resort.h903451/
The fine accommodation comprises large airy loft suites, fresh cheerful standard rooms, spacious and exquisite fully equipped one and two bedroom suites. The property boasts a magnificent pool with swim-up bar, free cable TV and WiFi throughout, tennis courts, event facilities and the inviting June Plum restaurant. Launching in June 2014, under the direction of Clifton Richardson and Executive Chef, Donovan William, the new AquaVue Restaurant and Bar will offer a hip atmosphere and a variety of international cuisine.
Guests of Mystic Ridge Resort staying 7 nights and over will have daily complimentary access to Mystic Mountain Rainforest Adventure Park and 1 bobsled ride. Persons staying less than 7 nights can pay an additional one-time US$30.00 per person surcharge for daily park access and enjoy 1 bobsled ride during their stay. Mystic Mountain boasts over 100 acres of tropical forest, stretching from the coast road entrance near Dunn's River Falls to more than 700 feet above sea level at the peak of Mystic Mountain. This environmentally friendly attraction for all ages provides ample opportunities to view and explore the unique seaside and tropical forest ecosystem. The attraction includes a Lookout Tower, Mystic Pavilion Exhibition, Gift shop, Infinity pool, Humming Bird Garden and waterslide, with three unique and exhilarating excursions including the Sky Explorer and Bobsled Jamaica. Mystic Ridge Resort guests can also enjoy special discounts for the popular zip line canopy tour at the park.
Rates also include daily complimentary breakfast serving coffee, tea, cereal, fruit, pastries, breads and juices from their on-property June Plum restaurant from 7:00 AM until 10:00 AM. Mystic Ridge offers onsite parking, access to beach (transfer provided), tennis courts and a pool.
Airport transfers and Mystic Mountain Rainforest Adventure Park entry for guests staying less than 7 nights are not included in the above mentioned rates. Food and beverage packages and room service are available.
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Mystic Ridge Resort also booked these hotels.
Mystic Ridge Resort Rooms
- Standard Room
- Standard Room offers two double beds with Balcony / Terrace, Satellite TV, Disabled facilities - Two standard rooms only, Heating, Hairdryer - on request, Internet access, Iron / Ironing board - On Request, Non-smoking rooms and Room service. Standard Room (400 Sq Ft)- These newly renovated standard rooms are spread throughout the property, with views of lush gardens surrounded by hills and ocean. Standard rooms display a clean, fresh, lively decor, perfect for relaxation. Rooms offer two (2) convertible full beds, dresser, flat screen TV with cable, telephone with voice mail, in-room safe, air-conditioning, coffee/tea service, refrigerators, private balcony, upgraded bathroom with shower. Maximum occupancy 2 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child.
- Deluxe / Loft Suite
- Deluxe / Loft Suite offers one king bed with sofa bed with Balcony / Terrace, Satellite TV, Disabled facilities - Two standard rooms only, Hairdryer - on request, Heating, Internet access, Iron / Ironing board - On Request, Non-smoking rooms and Room service. Deluxe/Loft Suite (800 Sq Ft)- These breathtaking airy Deluxe/Loft suites have set the scene for relaxation with the sounds of a nearby river, and views of lush gardens and ocean in the distance. The suites have living area with sofa bed, dresser, flat screen TV with cable, telephone with voice mail, in-room safe, air-conditioning, coffee/tea service, refrigerators, private balcony and oversized tub. Maximum occupancy 3 adults OR 2 adults with 1 child.
- One Bedroom Suite
- One Bedroom Suite offers two convertible full beds with Balcony / Terrace, Satellite TV, Disabled facilities - Two standard rooms only, Hairdryer - on request, Heating, Internet access, Iron / Ironing board - On Request, Non-smoking room and Room service. One Bedroom Suite (1000 Sq Ft)- The one-bedroom suites offer spacious living areas, ideal for a romantic getaway and or family vacation, all with the ocean as a backdrop. One Bedroom suites offer a separate living room with day bed, full kitchen. Suites also contain dresser, flat screen TV with cable, telephone with voice mail, in-room safe, air-conditioning, coffee/tea service, refrigerators, private balcony, upgraded bathroom includes full bath with tub/shower combination. Maximum occupancy 4 adults OR 3 adults and 1 child.
- Two Bedroom Suite
- Two Bedroom Suite offers king beds and full beds with Air conditioning, Balcony / Terrace, Cable / Satellite TV, Disabled facilities - Two standard rooms only, Hairdryer - on request, Heating, Internet access, Iron / Ironing board - On Request, Non-smoking rooms, Refrigerator, Room service, Safe in room, Tea and coffee making facilities, Telephone and Voicemail. Two Bedroom Suites (1800 Sq Ft)- These split-level units are colorfully designed, many with breathtaking ocean views, while others overlook the lush forest with trickling rivers, waterfalls or the pool, and all are nestled strategically throughout the property. The Upper level has King size bed, flat screen TV, living area with Sofa bed and oversized tub. Lower level - Offers two convertible beds, flat screen TV, living area with day bed, fully equipped kitchen, private balcony. Maximum occupancy 4 adults with 2 children OR 6 adults with 1 child.
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Room service
- Laundry service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Free parking
- Accessible Rooms/Facilities
- Accessible parking
- Public areas wheelchair accessible for disabled
- June Plum restaurant
- The all new June Plum restaurant, under the direction of Jamaica's award winning Chef Dwight Watkis, offers incredible dining experiences featuring local and international cuisine as well as sushi and pizza delivery, a swim up pool bar, beautiful bar/lounge areas, and full room service. Catering and banqueting services available.
- Aquavue Restaurant
- Guests will be treated to a great atmosphere and delectable, diverse menu of local and international fare.
- 3:00 PM
- 11:00 AM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
Ratings and reviews for Mystic Ridge Resort
- All travelers (1) 3 / 5
- Friends (1) 3 / 5
- Hotel staff:
good hotel for the price
The staff there are fantastic they will help you with anything food is good drinks are reason price the two bad things about this hotel is the little bugs are all over the room I don't think they ever spray and the hot water need fixing sucks real bad also in walking distance of all attractions
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Dining tip: Short walk from hotel
Go eat at moms