- The Pool Grill - 24 hours
- The place for 24-hour food service - with a laid-back twist. Enjoy casual fare in an easy-going atmosphere at all hours, and make your way to the adjoining terrace for a memorable meal under the stars.
- 8 Rivers --Dinner
- A recreation of the glamorous 1950's era serving classic food while incorporating local Jamaican and Caribbean ingredients. Make sure to request reservations at guest services upon arrival to the hotel.
Required Dress Code - [Resort Attire-Jeans, sneakers, flip flops and shorts are not permitted]
Open 6:15PM to 9:00 PM and closed Mondays
- The Verandah - Dinner
- For those nights when you crave continental cuisine at it's finest. No reservations required.
Open 6:30PM to 10:00PM and closed Mondays and Saturdays
- Continental Breakfast in Bed
- Enjoy breakfast in bed or on your private balcony. What better way to take in the sunshine?
- The Patio Restaurant - Lunch
- Join us for lunch at The Patio Restaurant and pamper your palate with our buffet of delicious dishes
- The Patio - DInner
- Your source for Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. The Patio pleases both your palate and spirit with buffet and a'l carte menus.
Open from 6:30PM to 9:30 PM and closed Monday and Saturday.
No reservations required.
- Bayside - DInner
- Our casual and candle-lit Asian restaurant situated on the sea. Make sure to request reservations at guest services upon arrival to the hotel.
Open 6:00PM to 9:00PM and closed Saturdays
- The Patio Restaurant - Breakfast
- Enjoy open-air, beach-side dining at The Patio Restaurant. Choose from an array of tropical fresh fruits and juices, cereals, pastries and made-to-order specialties.
- Veggie Bar
- A delicious meal awaits you at this seaside caf. Whether you're a strict vegetarian or just in search of an excellent natural dish, this is the place for you.
Open daily 11:00AM to 6:00PM
- Friday Nights
- Lobster specialties are served in all restaurants, during season, July 1 - March 31