The Perfect Honeymoon
This was an amazing place to enjoy our honeymoon. We got the queen suite and it was definitely...
See full review
- Sep 23, 2013
The hotel was very clean and the staff was excellent. Every accommodation was included
See full review
- Carmen t
- Aug 28, 2013
Adults-only Ocho Rios all-inclusive resort has cool Hollywood style
The recently renovated Couples Tower Isle charms guests with an unparalleled setting that blends natural beauty with 1950s Hollywood style. Spacious, stylish accommodations with breathtaking ocean views combine to invigorate, refresh and set a course for a romantic tropical getaway. Guests indulge in soothing spa treatments; dine on mouthwatering offerings from top chefs and party Jamaican style. Cool off with a variety of water sports or simply kick back and enjoy the white-sand beach, pool or the resort's private island.
- Natural beauty nestled against Caribbean Sea
- Fine dining at six a la carte restaurants
- White-sand beach with private island
- All four Jamaica Couples Resorts ranked in the Top 25 resorts in the Caribbean in the 2013 Travel+Leisure World's Best. The is the 4th consecutive year that all four Jamaica resorts made the list and the 4th consecutive year as the top resorts in Jamaica.
Couples Tower Isle named the Top Hotel Spa in the Caribbean. This is the 3rd time in the past 4 years that Couples Tower Isle's Spa received the #1 ranking.
The 226 romantic rooms and suites at Couples Tower Isle are bright and whimsical, a true reflection of the Jamaican spirit. Guests choose among seven room categories, all with king beds and balconies or patios with sea or garden views. Amenities include flat screen TV, iPod/MP3 player and nightly turndown service. Suites come with a refrigerator, replenished daily with beer, wine, soda and champagne.
Internationally-renowned chefs serve mouthwatering dishes at six a la carte restaurants. For dinner, 8 Rivers offers Caribbean fusion with a twist on the classics, such as Shrimp Cocktail with pineapple and Beef Filet Wellington. Lunchtime offerings range from extravagant buffets to burgers by the pool. The health conscious will delight in the Veggie Bar, which offers daily Jamaican vegetable juice and gourmet sandwiches.
Beach days are as restful or active as couples desire. Relax on a lounger with a book, get a couples massage, go golfing or participate in water sports such as kayaking, windsurfing or sailing. Also included are catamaran cruises, Dunn’s River Falls tour, golf, scuba, motorized and non-motorized watersports (with instruction), shopping tours, glass-bottom boat tour, snorkeling excursion and shuttle to Margaritaville in Ocho Rios. Grab a drink at the pool's lively swim-up bar. Guests also can be transported to the resort's private island for au natural sunbathing.
After dinner, guests enjoy live shows and music. Many gather at the piano bar for fruity cocktails and sing-a-longs. A Boogie Bus shuttles patrons to Margaritaville on Monday nights.
- Montego Bay Airport (1 hour, 35 minutes)
- Dunn's River Falls (1 mi/1.6 km )
- Dolphin Cove (1.2 mi/1.9 km
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access
Policies and fees
Smoking will no longer be permitted in any covered facilities including rooms, restaurants and bars, bathrooms, etc. Essentially, smoking will now only be allowed outside of covered facilities.
- Adults only
- Save over $1,600 USD in value-added inclusions at Jamaica's original all-inclusive, couples-only resort. Enjoy catamaran cruises, Dunn's River Falls trips, golf, scuba diving, water sports, trips to Margaritaville and shopping excursions, and airport shuttle service. Internet access, fine dining (no surcharge), premium brand drinks and nightly entertainment - all complimentary. Honeymoon packages include massages
- Dinner reservations required at Bayside and 8 Rivers restaurants
- Golfers required to pay caddie/cart fees
- Starting August 20, 2012, Couples Tower Isle will discontinue Catamaran Cruise as an inclusion
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
Couples Tower Isle - All Inclusive Rooms
- Ocean Jr. Suites
- Beautiful jr suites with sitting area and romantic view of the Caribbean Sea and Tower Isle. Air conditioned, King bed, private bath/shower with Jacuzzi bathtub, satellite TV, CD player, blow dryer, safety deposit box, bathrobes, refrigerator stocked with beer, wine, soda & Champagne (replenished daily). Nightly turndown service. Private Balcony. Located on the top floor in the main building.
- One Bedroom Ocean Suites
- Spacious Suite with Separate living room (Sofa, chair & table) and splendid view of the ocean and Tower Isle. Air-conditioned, King size bed, private bath/shower with Jacuzzi bathtub, bathrobes, digital cable TV, IPOD/MP3 player, blow dryer, and safety deposit box. Refrigerator stocked with beer, wine, soda & Champagne (replenished daily). Nightly turndown service. Private balcony. Located in the main building
- Deluxe Ocean
- Rooms with romantic view of the Caribbean Sea and Tower Isle. Air conditioned, King bed, private bath/shower, digital cable LCD TV, IPOD/MP3 player, blow dryer, safety deposit box. Nightly turndown service. Private balcony or patio. Recently refurbished. Located in the main building and East Wing.
- Garden Jr. Suites
- Beautiful jr suites with sitting area and view of lush gardens. Air conditioned, King bed, private bath/shower with Jacuzzi bathtub, digital cable LCD TV, IPOD/MP3 player, blow dryer, safety deposit box, bathrobes, refrigerator stocked with beer, wine, soda & Champagne (replenished daily). Nightly turndown service. Private Balcony. Located on the top floor in the main building.
- Deluxe Garden
- Spacious rooms with a splendid view of the lush gardens. Air conditioned, King bed, private bath/shower, Digital cable LCD TV, IPOD/MP3 player, blow dryer, safety deposit box. Nightly turndown service. Private balcony or patio. Recently refurbished. Located in the main building
- Superior Ocean
- Spacious rooms with romantic view of the Caribbean Sea. Air conditioned, King bed, private bath/shower, digital cable LCD TV, IPOD/MP3 player, blow dryer, safety deposit box. Nightly turndown service. Private balcony. Located in the South and West Wing.
- Premier Ocean
- Rooms with unparallel romantic view of the Caribbean Sea and Tower Isle,. Air conditioned, King size bed, private bath/shower, digital cable flat screen TV, Ipod/Mp3 docking station, blow dryer, safety deposit box. Nightly turndown service. Private balcony or patio. Located in the Main building.
- All inclusive
- Airport shuttle
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center or spa
- Fitness Center
- Night club
- Game room
- All inclusive
- Room service
- Laundry service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Doctor on call
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Airport shuttle
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Couples Tower Isle - All Inclusive also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Ocho Rios
- Nearby airports
- Montego Bay Airport (MBJ)
- Area description
- Couples Tower Isle is located on 19 acres of beautiful beachfront property - 65 miles from Montego Bay Airport and just 5 miles from downtown Ocho Rios.
- The Pool Grill - 24 hours
- The place for 24-hour food service - with a laid-back twist. Enjoy casual fare in an easy-going atmosphere at all hours, and make your way to the adjoining terrace for a memorable meal under the stars.
- 8 Rivers --Dinner
- A recreation of the glamorous 1950's era serving classic food while incorporating local Jamaican and Caribbean ingredients. Make sure to request reservations at guest services upon arrival to the hotel. Required Dress Code - [Resort Attire-Jeans, sneakers, flip flops and shorts are not permitted] Open 6:15PM to 9:00 PM and closed Mondays
- The Verandah - Dinner
- For those nights when you crave continental cuisine at it's finest. No reservations required. Open 6:30PM to 10:00PM and closed Mondays and Saturdays
- Continental Breakfast in Bed
- Enjoy breakfast in bed or on your private balcony. What better way to take in the sunshine?
- The Patio Restaurant - Lunch
- Join us for lunch at The Patio Restaurant and pamper your palate with our buffet of delicious dishes
- The Patio - DInner
- Your source for Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. The Patio pleases both your palate and spirit with buffet and a'l carte menus. Open from 6:30PM to 9:30 PM and closed Monday and Saturday. No reservations required.
- Bayside - DInner
- Our casual and candle-lit Asian restaurant situated on the sea. Make sure to request reservations at guest services upon arrival to the hotel. Open 6:00PM to 9:00PM and closed Saturdays
- The Patio Restaurant - Breakfast
- Enjoy open-air, beach-side dining at The Patio Restaurant. Choose from an array of tropical fresh fruits and juices, cereals, pastries and made-to-order specialties.
- Veggie Bar
- A delicious meal awaits you at this seaside caf. Whether you're a strict vegetarian or just in search of an excellent natural dish, this is the place for you. Open daily 11:00AM to 6:00PM
- Friday Nights
- Lobster specialties are served in all restaurants, during season, July 1 - March 31
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Guest Reviews (116)
Ratings and reviews for Couples Tower Isle - All Inclusive
- Room cleanliness:
- Hotel staff:
- Room comfort:
Would not recommend
Just returned March 14th after 5 days at the Couples Tower Isle Resort. When we arrived at the resort we were given wet towels for our hands (that smelled) check in was organized. The rooms were ok the walk in closet that was really nice. They brag about what is all included in the package. After we checked in we immediately went to schedule the reservations for Bayside and Eight Rivers (we could only get in at 8:45pm to eat at both) - the catamaran cruise was COMPLETELY BOOKED...we were on a waiting list...nothing the hotel would do to accommodate us. This was included in the package and only offer a couple days..you have to stay 2 weeks to take advantage of this! Why isn't this advertised? False Advertisement! There was NO MUSIC around the pools - boring when laying out or hanging at the main pool bar or swim up bar!! We asked for music and was told they didn't have any speakers! WHAT!?! They need to staff more bartenders - waited a long time to get a drink! Also they ran out of alcohol every day...advertise premium but must only have one bottle for the entire resort. I would NOT RECOMMEND this resort!! Before we left I read the reviews and was looking very forward to the trip...waste of money!!! We have traveled internationally 20 plus times and this was the most disappointment of a resort! The piano bar smelled musky and waited 20 minutes and the bartender never waited on us. Our age is 50 and 53 - we were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary! The Veggie BAR is AWESOME - the best sweet potato chips/dip/sandwiches/smoothies!!! This was our FAVORITE!!! The staff (with flowered shirts-management team) were very nice and tried to accommodate and make the stay nice for us - we expressed our disappointment to try to make it better for others. When you go somewhere tropical - music makes you happy-many of the items they listed on the activity board - was not there! Example they advertised pool volleyball in the main pool....no volleyball - so as a group of 10 we made our own raft drinking games....casino night...was not in the location where it indicated on the board...so again did not exist. This was our 2nd trip to Jamaica and I don't think I will go back - the 1st trip (stayed at a different resort) was great! Wanted to do the Catamaran Cruise/Snorkel---was booked full!!! The bell desk Staff very friendly!!! Andrea the Team Leader is AWESOME!! He tried to make things better for us..when we told him they ran our of Malibu Rum, Crown, Jack Daniels..and bartenders tried to substitute somethig yucky! SORRY I AM TRUTHFUL on my expierence!!! I am a review person and rely on others to be honest as well!
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Room cleanliness:
- Hotel staff:
- Room comfort:
Dining tip: In Hotel
Veggie Bar is WONDERFUL!! Eight Rivers need to have reservations! Worth the wait! Bayside also need to have reservations! Great!! The Patio main buffet is really good has a different selection every day/night!
- Crystal Ripple Beach Lodge
- Riu Ocho Rios All Inclusive
- Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort and Spa - Adults Only -All Inclusive
- Mystic Ridge Resort
- Couples Tower Isle - All Inclusive
- Silver Seas Hotel
- Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort - Luxury All Inclusive
- Beaches Ocho Rios Resort and Golf Club - Luxury All Inclusive
- Couples Sans Souci - All Inclusive
- Sunset Jamaica Grande Resort and Spa All Inclusive