Beaches Ocho Rios Resort and Golf Club - Luxury All Inclusivehttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Jamaica/Ocho_Rios/Beaches_Ocho_Rios_Resort_and_Golf_Club_-_Luxury_All_Inclusive.h87697/
The hotel was beautiful, grounds were well kept, and the staff was amazing. They took care to...
See full review
- Michelle Salvetti
- Apr 3, 2013
If you're game for "surf & turf", from a huge action-adventure waterpark to championship golf for the whole family, look no further than Beaches Boscobel, voted among the Top 10 Best Beach Resorts by Parents magazine. Twenty-two acres of lush tropical gardens, located on Jamaica's sophisticated north coast, offers a gorgeous private white-sand beach, 5 gourmet restaurants, 3 fantastic swimming pools, a dedicated scuba practice pool, the only all-inclusive golf program for kids, and an entire ocean of water sports are just a few of the places & things to explore.
- 27,000 square foot Pirates Island Water Park
- X Box Play Lounge is the place to play
- Red Lane Spa
- Unlimited gourmet dining at five restaurants
- Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & Friends in the Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure.
- Golf at Sandals Golf and Country Club's 18-hole, par 71 course
- Unlimited land and water sports including scuba diving
Beaches Boscobel takes advantage of its stunning seaside locale to infuse all of its accommodations - from sprawling penthouse suites to deluxe family-friendly room - with the flavor of Jamaica. There are a dozen different room and suite categories to choose from, all offering the most luxurious amenities and the highest levels of service in the Caribbean.
Family dining is at the forefront at Beaches Boscobel, with five delicious dining choices everyone will enjoy. Each world-class restaurant will delight even the most finicky palate, with a world of choices that offer a culinary journey from the Caribbean to Italy and the American Southwest.
Those looking to relax and rejuvenate while on their vacation can enjoy pampering at the Red Lane Spa. Discover a serene sanctuary where classic European spa rituals are infused with the truly distinct essence of the Caribbean.
Unlimited rounds of golf, greens fee and round-trip transfers are included for everyone (ages 8 years and up) at Sandals Golf & Country Club. Additional services are available for rent. The narrow fairways and minuscule drop-off greens with sweeping views of the sea and mountains provide golfers with an 18-hole resort-style course with 3 sets of tees.
Besides the water and land activities the resort also offers teens and kids activities that are included. Some of these activities include: self-service soda and ice cream machines, Kids Camp, 11 waterslides, XBOX 360 Play Lounge, Sesame Street Characters, Liquid at Beaches Nightclub (for tweens and teens under 21), and Pirates Island Waterpark and more.
If you dreamt up the perfect resort for everyone, the result would definitely be Beaches Boscobel.
Beaches Ocho Rios Resort and Golf Club - Luxury All Inclusive Rooms
- Sunset Oceanfront One Bedroom Suite
- Well-proportioned and newly-renovated to the highest standards, these delightful oceanfront suites are located across the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the highly sought after Chela Bay Building providing some of the greatest views the resort has to offer. Each suite comprises an expansive bedroom and living area and features a king-size or two double-beds as well as a double pull-out sofa and en suite bathroom offering the ideal retreat for a family of four. These one-bedroom suites are completed with their own private balcony boasting magnificent views of the ocean, beach and, of course, the Caribbean sunset. For beach lovers, one unique ocean front suite is positioned at beach level providing direct access from the suite's private patio onto the resort's white sand beach for the ultimate Caribbean experience.
- Tropical Paradise Balcony Family Room
- With their location on the upper floors of the resort's main building providing easy access to some of the resort's best amenities, these huge accommodations have recently been fully renovated and are now presented with traditional mahogany and marble furnishings, the choice of a king-sized bed or two double beds, top-of-the-range plasma television, and en-suite bathroom. The living area boasts a large relaxing sitting space complete with sofa bed, stocked mini-fridge with soft drinks, and microwave for ultimate convenience. All rooms feature balconies with views of the spectacular St. Anne Mountains and the resort's grounds.
- Prime Minister Penthouse Oceanview One Bedroom Suite
- Situated on the top floor of the resort's main building, this Owner's Penthouse Suite boasts breathtaking panoramas unmatched anywhere in the region. This one bedroom suite features a mahogany kingsize bed with a top-of-the-range plasma television and luxurious en-suite whirlpool while the adjacent parlor is completed with a queen size and a single pull-out sofa, plasma television, and an extensive dining area with a wet bar and powder room. Completing the magic is a vast private deck which offers spectacular views of the ocean, resort grounds, and the St Anne Mountains to the south making this suite the ultimate in magnificence and privacy. This suite can accommodate a maximum of five persons.
- Seabreeze Walkout Honeymoon Beachfront Suite
- Commanding a unique location on the ground floor of the Lanai Building, these large suites have been completely renovated to feature delicate dcor and stylish furnishings for an incredible Caribbean experience. Comprising a wonderfully-sized open plan bedroom and living area boasting a mahogany king sized bed, matching furniture including double sofa bed, plasma screen, and a well-appointed en-suite bathroom. Completing the magic is a large private deck which offers spectacular and far-reaching views of the Caribbean Sea and walkout access to the resort's white sand beach just a heartbeat away.
- St. Mary's Deluxe Family Room
- With their location on the upper floors of the resort's main building providing easy access to some of the resort's best amenities, these huge accommodations have recently been fully renovated and are now presented with traditional mahogany and marble furnishings the choice of a king-sized bed or two double beds, top-of-the-range plasma television and en-suite bathroom. The living area boasts a large relaxing sitting space complete with sofa bed, a fully stocked mini-bar and microwave for ultimate convenience. Many feature views of the spectacular St. Anne Mountains and resort grounds.
- Caribbean Premium Family Room
- Arranged across the first to fifth floors in the resort's main building, these premium rooms have recently been richly decorated and feature soft, muted dcor, traditional mahogany and marble furnishings including a king-sized bed or two double beds, en-suite bathroom, and top-of-the-range plasma television. The living room includes a stylish seating area, with sofa bed, and mahogany desk with many leading to private balconies or patios where views of the resort grounds beckon. These accommodations are ideal for larger families with ample space for a further rollaway bed and many offer the option to connect to adjacent accommodations if required based on availability.
- Hibiscus Honeymoon Mega Suite
- Generously proportioned and newly-renovated to the highest standards, these luxurious suites are situated in a privileged position on the top floor of the Chela Bay Building and comprise an expansive bedroom boasting a king-size mahogany bed with matching furniture, tiled floors, a top-of-the-range plasma television and sophisticated soft furnishings throughout. As well as a well appointed en-suite bathroom, each suite is completed with a large shared terrace boasting lounge furniture and partial views of the ocean.
- Royal Orchid Honeymoon Oceanfront Patio Terrace Suite
- Arranged across two floors of the resort's oceanfront Lanai Building, these substantial suites have recently been beautifully decorated to offer an abundance of light, space and luxury for the entire family. These concierge suites comprise a generously proportioned bedroom boasting the choice of a mahogany king-sized bed or two double beds, a top-of-the-range plasma television and are completed by a well appointed en-suite bathroom and terracotta tiling throughout. The suites' relaxing lounge area includes a double pull-out sofa and leads to a large terrace where magnificent vistas of the Caribbean Sea await.
- All inclusive
- Airport shuttle
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center or spa
- Fitness Center
- Game room
- All inclusive
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Conference facilities
- Airport shuttle
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Beaches Ocho Rios Resort and Golf Club - Luxury All Inclusive also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Nearby airports
- Boscobel Aerodrome / Sangster Internationl Airport in Montego Bay Roundtrip airports transfers included from Montego Bay airport. Beaches Boscobel is about 90 minutes from the airport.
- Area description
- Located on 22 acres 10 miles east of the town of Ocho Rios and only 5 minutes away from the Boscobel Aerodrome with Air Jamaica Express service to Montego Bay. Available Tours (not included) Chukka Cove River Tubing: Take a 40-minute drive in the unspoiled nature of Ocho Rios' hilly interior. Your adventure begins at the 17th Century landmark 'Spanish Bridge' with our tubing guides. It is 3 miles down the White River in tubes through bamboo plantations and coconut estates. Deep Sea Fishing: Relax while your lines dance on the surface of the sea and enjoy a drink or two. Hopefully, you'll feel the thrill of the chase as you reel in a marlin, dolphin or shark. This is a 3-hour fishing trip. Dolphin Cove: See mammal and man function in one harmonious setting that would make Adam and Eve proud. Imagine a tropical retreat where you may interact with a family of Bottle Nose Dolphins.
- Neptune's Restaurant
- Dine mere steps from the beach on a wooden-decked patio directly over the shimmering blue-green sea. By day, pull up a chair to your table beneath a cloudless azure sky and enjoy all of your favorite comfort foods from burgers and fries to quesadillas. And, when the sun has set, tempt your taste buds with tantalizing Tex-Mex fare underneath a brilliant canopy of stars, to the sound of waves gently caressing the shore. Dress Code: Resort Casual Reservation: NO Resort Smoking: NO Restaurant Hours: Breakfast From: Lunch From: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm Dinner From: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm Closed on Friday
- Bayside Restaurant
- Feast on delicious international specialties at breakfast, lunch and dinner in this charming, open-air restaurant overlooking the Main Pool, Main Stage and scintillating ocean in the distance beyond. With its stately columns, black coach lanterns, ceiling fans spinning in choreographed union and its angled natural wood ceilings soaring above, you almost feel as if you've been invited to eat on the veranda of a grand old Jamaican house. Dress Code: Resort Casual Reservation: NO Resort Smoking: NO Restaurant Hours: Breakfast From: Continental Breakfast 5:00am - 7:00am and 10:30am - 11:00am; Buffet style with made to order items 7:30 am - 10:30 am Lunch From: 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm Buffet style with daily entrees cooked to order. Dinner From: 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm Friday Night features Seafood Gala buffet
- BBQ Park
- After you've worked up quite an appetite at our Pirates' Island Water Park, just head on over to this charming outdoor eatery and get ready to fill up on all your most beloved barbecued dishes. Don't forget to try the jerk chicken! Dress Code: Resort Casual Reservation: NO Resort Smoking: NO Restaurant Hours: Lunch From: 11:30 am - 6:30 pm Dinner From:
- Eleanor's Restaurant
- Discover the delicious flavors, tastes and textures of Caribbean cuisine within the elegant tropical environs of Eleanor's, our fine-dining venue that caters to guests of all ages. Dress Code: Resort Evening Attire Reservation: NO Resort Smoking: NO Restaurant Hours: Dinner From: 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm Closed on Thursdays
- The Venetian
- Journey to the boot of Italy as you dine on succulent pastas and savory risottos in view of a two-story mural that takes you straight to the street side cafes of Florence or Rome. Or clink your wine-filled glasses on the expansive terrace and toast to the Old World as the moon glows silver above your head in the tropical night sky and the fountain tinkles serenely overlooking the vast expanse of ocean beyond. Dress Code: Resort Casual Reservation: NO Resort Smoking: NO Restaurant Hours: Dinner From: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm Closed on Tuesdays.
- Bayside Bar
- 10:00am - 12:00 midnight
- Meeting Info
- Conference room available with capacity of up to 80 persons.
Terms and conditions
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
Guest Reviews (1)
Ratings and reviews for Beaches Ocho Rios Resort and Golf Club - Luxury All Inclusive
- All travelers (1) 4 / 5
- Families (1) 4 / 5
- Room cleanliness:
- Hotel staff:
- Room comfort:
The hotel was beautiful, grounds were well kept, and the staff was amazing. They took care to remember our names, even in the dining rooms and bars! Finding space on the beach can be a bit arduous unless you grab a towel and a chair at 6 AM, but the hotel was at full capacity during our entire stay, so I guess it was to be expected.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Room cleanliness:
- Hotel staff:
- Room comfort:
- Crystal Ripple Beach Lodge
- Riu Ocho Rios All Inclusive
- Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort and Spa - Adults Only -All Inclusive
- Mystic Ridge Resort
- Couples Tower Isle - All Inclusive
- Silver Seas Hotel
- Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort - Luxury All Inclusive
- Beaches Ocho Rios Resort and Golf Club - Luxury All Inclusive
- Couples Sans Souci - All Inclusive
- Sunset Jamaica Grande Resort and Spa All Inclusive