The chic Sunset at the Palms Resort and Spa Adults Only - All Inclusive reflects the intimacy, tranquility and natural beauty of the Jamaican west coast. The trendy tree house-style guest rooms blend naturally into the tropical flora, a design praised by Architectural Digest. Guests frolic on the resort's five beachfront acres - two miles of white sand beach.
Relaxation is a featured activity at Sunset at the Palms Resort and Spa Adults Only - All Inclusive , the first Green Globe certified hotel in the Caribbean. The scenic, refreshing beach attracts sunbathers, kayakers and snorkelers, while others chill at a swim-up pool bar serving fruity cocktails. The Treatment Garden spa offers mesmerizing massages and facials. Meals are casual, as guests choose from scrumptious buffet and a la carte options. The perfectly situated Jacuzzi, pool and restaurant/bar area are ideal for guests of Sunset at the Palms Resort and Spa Adults Only - All Inclusive. Visitors can relax at the chic cabanas, chaise lounges, beach huts and open-air massage areas.
The 85 "tree house style" non-smoking rooms are situated in charming bungalows nestled within the Sunset at the Palms Resort and Spa Adults Only - All Inclusive's 10-acre tropical gardens. High ceilings, dark wood floors and Asian inspired furnishings create a romantic setting. Suites include platform beds with white linens, colorful throws and intimate verandas with daybeds, perfect for coffee at sunrise or a pre-dinner cocktail. Modern bathrooms and armoire with TV add a cosmopolitan touch to the back-to-nature vibe. Rollaway beds are available upon request.
Everything about the Sunset at the Palms Resort and Spa Adults Only - All Inclusive stimulates the senses -- and that includes food and drink. Between the lobby martini bar, beach bar and refreshing swim-up pool bar, guests are never far from tropical cocktails or a cold Red Stripe beer. The Palm Breeze Beach Bar & Grill serves jerk-grilled specialties and sandwiches. Enjoy open-air dining at the buffet-style Palm Grove, indulge in Asian-fusion cuisine at the romantic Lotus Leaf and savour authentic local cuisine at Chef's Table "In The Bush".
Water sports enthusiasts relish the surf along the two-mile long crescent beach, located across the street from the resort. Snorkeling is especially popular, as guests marvel at the colorful sea life surrounding Negril's caverns, arches and coral gardens. The Sunset at the Palms Resort and Spa Adults Only - All Inclusive offers equipment for kayaking, sailing and windsurfing.
Amenities on offer at Sunset at the Palms Resort and Spa Adults Only - All Inclusive include air-conditioned accommodations, all meals and beverages, Mimosa Hour before dinner service, mini bar stocked daily with bottled water, beer and soda, His and Hers robes for use during stay, nightly turn down service, premium bar offerings, non-motorized water sports, air-conditioned gym with cybex equipment, tennis court, daytime and evening activities, high speed Internet throughout the property, pool poolside hot tub, and private beach.
- "Tree house style" lodging praised by Architectural Digest
- Short walk to stunning white sand beach
- Buffet and a la carte dining with Jamaican specialties and Asian fusion
- Beach bar, swim-up pool bar and martini bar
- Complimentary property-wide high-speed Internet access
- Kool Runnings Water Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km)
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- Montego Bay Airport (49 mi/78.8 km)
All-inclusive includes accommodations, meals, drinks, on-site entertainment, non-motorized water sports, water park, taxes and tips. Additional fees for spa, optional excursions, airport transfers.
Complimentary tours and excursions include:
- Discover Jamaica's flora and fauna on a nature walk with Shorty the resident gardener, duty free shopping at Time Square Plaza, Sunset on the cliffs at Xtabi
- Snorkel and swim in the underwater caves or just enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of Jamaica
- Visit Rhodes Hall Plantation and experience a historical perspective and environmental knowledge, especially on Samuels Bay Marine Park
- Take a stroll down the private beach with access to the facilities, or participate in additional attractions such as horseback riding and snorkeling for a small fee (10 AM- 2:30PM)
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.