Luci di la Muntagnahttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Italy/Olbia/Luci_di_la_Muntagna.h288567/
Not yet reviewed
Luci di la Muntagna Rooms
- Comfort Room
- The bright Comfort Rooms are overlooking the southern side of the Hotel , some with garden view without balcony and others ome with terrace nestled between granite rocks, equipped with table and chairs. The rooms are divided into a sequence of spaces furnished in typical Sardinian style, with the entrance, vestibule and large closet, leads to the the bedroom and bathroom with shower.
- Superior Room
- The "Superior" rooms cozy and bright thanks to its large windows and are equipped with a spacious lobby, comfortable bed or double bed, and a large bathroom with bath or shower, made of gilded marble. Tastefully decorated in Sardinian style with shades of pastel colors combining relaxation. The terracotta floors, paintings and shades of white walls create the warmth of a cozy and intimate island setting. The room is equipped with a balcony, furnished with table and chairs, and enjoys panoramic views over the Marina of Porto Cervo.
- Deluxe Room Sea View
- The "Deluxe" rooms cozy and bright thanks to its large windows and are equipped with a spacious lobby, comfortable bed or double bed plus extra bed, a large bathroom with tub / shower, made of gilded marble. Tastefully decorated in Sardinian style with shades of pastel colors combining relaxation. The terracotta floors, paintings and shades of white walls create the warmth of a cozy and intimate island setting. The room is equipped with a balcony, furnished with table and chairs, and enjoys panoramic views over the Marina of Porto Cervo.
- Junior Suite Comfort
- The Junior Suites Comfort are characterized by a welcoming entrance that introduces a large room. The furnishings and finishes create an intimate atmosphere and all of them are the expression of the constant attention to detail, always in typical Sardinian style. In the room, a beautiful bed dominates the space with the living area with a sofa bed for the presence of one or two people. Some Junior Suites Comfort overlook the rear garden with possible others have a balcony terrace nestled between granite rocks and decorated with table and chairs. The large and comfortable bathroom with shower or bathtub.
- Junior Suite Harbour Sea View
- The Junior Suites Harbour represent the main Hotel attraction, consisting of two separate areas, characterized by a welcoming entrance with large closet, which introduces in the living room and from there into the bedroom. The furnishings and finishes create an intimate atmosphere and all of them are the expression of the constant attention to details, always in typical Sardinian style. Each room has a private entrance to the terrace facing the sea furnished with table and deckchairs. The large and comfortable bathroom with shower or bathtub. The sitting area features a sofa, which if necessary can be opened and used as a bed.
- Royal Suite Sea View
- Romantic and elegant, the Royal Suite is developed with a total area of about 50 square meters inside. It has two main independent areas, o day and a night one, the bedroom, the living room, also suitable for private dinner, the' closet and bathroom with bath and shower. The suite has a balcony in the bedroom and a veranda in the living room with wonderful views over Porto Cervo Marina, the latter furnished with table and chairs. The suite has a small kitchen fitted with Electric Kettle (Kettle), cups, teapot, availability of different types of tea and herbal teas, brik and everything else needed to Tea Time.
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Outdoor pool
- Room service
- Laundry service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Area served
- Costa Smeralda, Porto Cervo, Arzachena(OT).
- Nearby airports
- Olbia - Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB). Olbia Airport (OLB) - Porto Cervo. Distance: 22 miles. 35 Km, Time in the trip -1 hour Alghero Airport (AHO) to Porto Cervo. Distance: 99 miles, 160 km, time in the trip - 3 hours
- Area description
- The Hotel Luci di La Muntagna is located in the north-east of Sardinia, in one of the most exclusive areas of Costa Smeralda, between Porto Cervo and Liscia Di Vacca, just in front of the Marina Nuova, in a peaceful and panoramic position, with stunning view over the bay of Porto Cervo.
Nearby points of interest
- Olbia Train Station: 14.4 mi
- Kabuga Restaurant
- Restaurant offers guests a refined and a little sophisticated Mediterranean cuisine with a touch of modern creativity. The restaurant Sa Conca consists of three zones: one main dining room, a wide veranda, partly covered, and an open terrace with a view on the sea. By the skills and creativity of our chefs, we propose two different choices of menus:Gourmet tasting Menu, which offers a creative menu to 5 or 7 course, Menu la carte composed by typical and traditional dishes. Starting from Prosecco and Franciacorta, to regional white wines, fresh and fragrant as the Vernaccia and Vermentino di Gallura, the substantial and full-bodied red wines such as Cannonau and Carignano, dessert wines in conjunction with the creations of our pastry. We also offer a wide selection of the best Grappa, and the finest cognac, whiskey, rum, and every other desire to satisfy the most discerning palates. Our staff is specialized in Wedding, birthday parties and private affairs.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz