with holmes place it is a beautifull hotel to combine pleasure and fitness See full review
Jan 1, 2012
It was right on the beach, and the view was fantstic. The hotel staff couldn't have been more... See full review
Mar 16, 2008
- Park Plaza Orchid Hotel offer free Wi-Fi, international phone calls from rooms and lobby, Fitness Club - Holmes Place, Bikes and laptop rental are all completely free.
- Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, located on the Tel Aviv Promenade at the best central location. The best 4 stars DLX hotel is within walking distance to restaurants, Cafe's, bars, nightlife attractions and is located nearby Tel Aviv's business centers.
- Park Plaza Orchid hotel featuring warm welcoming 201 state-of-the-art rooms and suites newly renovated with deluxe services and amenities and overlooking the views of Old Jaffa and Tel Aviv's marina..
- The hotel offers a new dining room with breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea and delicious Buffet style breakfasts and dinners.
- The new Conference Center offers stylish halls and boardrooms equipped with the latest Technology Including WIFI internet access, modern sound systems, with capacity of up to 100 people to suit any occasion
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv also booked these hotels.
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
The view was good
TV did not work in my room
The swimming pool is small
I think I paid a bit high price for this hotel
Free Internet was helpful
I did not use it but they offer a free Bicycle, this is a smart idea
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
Short walk from hotel
There is a nice restaurant with a great view of the beach. If you have time to visit, just a walking difference
The Yamit was in a great location, close to the center of Tel Aviv and right on the beach. When I got to the hotel, I was surprised to see that the exterior of the building was run down and in desperate need of renovation. The lobby and rooms
were comfortable. Unfortunately, I got sick during vacation. When I needed more tissues, I asked the front desk repeatedly and never got a box. I was extremely dissapointed. When housekeeping came to clean my room, they were great and cleaned around me while I was in bed.