Springfort Hall Hotel Corkhttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Ireland/Cork/Springfort_Hall_Hotel_Cork.h340149/
Not yet reviewed
Nestled amid the tranquil woodlands, the Springfort Hall Hotel Cork is in the heart of Blackwater Valley and 10 minutes drive from the Mallow Town.
This property offers 49 guestrooms that are equipped with all the essential amenities to ensure you utmost ease and luxury.
Springfort Hall Hotel Cork Rooms
- Standard Room
- This room offers double or twin beds with all the modern room amenities.
- Conference facilities
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Cork International Airport.
- Area description
- Tucked away amid tranquil woodlands, The Springfort Hall Hotel evokes memories of a forgotten era of gentility and charm. It is located just 6 kms from Mallow, County Cork the estate dates back to the Norman invasion of Ireland in 1169. For centuries the estate has remained the property of landed gentry.Your hosts, the Walsh family, invite you to join them at their 18th century country manor home where you can discover a haven of peace and quiet, the perfect antidote to hectic modern living.
Nearby points of interest
- Cork City Gaol: 21.1 mi
- River Lee: 21.2 mi
- Church of St Anne: 21.4 mi
- Everyman Palace Theatre: 21.5 mi
- Port of Cork: 21.7 mi
- Cork Greyhound Stadium: 21.8 mi
- Lewis Glucksman Gallery: 21.9 mi
- The Lough park: 22 mi
- Páirc Uí Chaoimh: 22.1 mi
- Church Of Christ The King: 22.2 mi
- Blackrock Castle: 22.9 mi
- Mahon Point Shopping Centre: 23.5 mi
Terms and conditions
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz