everything was great. great people, great food at the hotel. close to everything u need See full review
Feb 9, 2015
The room was lovely. Make sure you put your room key in the energy saver box by the door so that... See full review
Aug 24, 2010
- Cork is Irelands 2nd largest city and European Capital of Culture 2005.
- Having one of the finest natural harbours, means that the city has daily ferry connections with Britain and mainland Europe.
- Cork is also easily reached by rail or air and the hotel itself lies - There are many museums and historical sites worth visiting while in Cork, and your stay would not be complete without having a drink in at least one of the city's traditional pubs. While Guinness is brewed and enjoyed in Dublin, the stout of choice in Cork has to be Murphy's.
- Historical Cobh, West Cork and Kinsale, the "Gourmet Capital" of Ireland are just a short distance away, along with some of the best sailing in the world and picturesque scenery.
- The hotel boasts 126 luxury bedrooms and suites, Spa and Fitness centre, 11 state-of-the-art meeting rooms, an impressive ballroom along with a splendid hotel bar and restaurant.
- Complimentary WiFi
No smoking rooms/facilities
No smoking rooms/facilities
24 hour security
Fitness center or spa
Coffee maker in room
24 hour room service
Meal plan - continental
Wheel chair access
Grab bars in bathroom
Television with cable
Hairdryer in room
Nearby points of interest
Blackrock Castle: 2.1 mi
Mahon Point Shopping Centre: 2.3 mi
Páirc Uí Chaoimh: 3.8 mi
Port of Cork: 4.7 mi
Everyman Palace Theatre: 5.1 mi
Church Of Christ The King: 5.2 mi
Church of St Anne: 5.5 mi
The Lough park: 5.6 mi
River Lee: 6 mi
Lewis Glucksman Gallery: 6 mi
Cork City Gaol: 6.4 mi
Cork Greyhound Stadium: 8.7 mi
The Island Grill Room
It can cater for 250 people. Super buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner are served seven days a week
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
This was our third stay, putting up with a half hour drive to the plant we work with. When we got back, we were home.
Special values included great breakfast, fine meals and included wired internet. We cannot dream of looking for some other place
when we come back to Cork.
Other facilities we did not even worry about include a large indoor pool and health spa facilities.
The room was lovely. Make sure you put your room key in the energy saver box by the door so that the lights will turn on. The staff was very friendly and tried their best to find me an adaptor for my phone so that it could charge. Plunty of
parking. We only stayed one night and everything went very smoothly! I wish we had more time to explore the amenities. There was a Radisson sign of the motorway which hardly ever happens in south Ireland so it was easier to find than most hotels.
Our hotel room was clean and modern. The restaurant in the hotel has fantastic food. The only downside is the hotel is not within walking distance of Cork. The whole time we were in the hotel it felt as though our floor had the heater on and there
was no way to remedy the problem except leave the windows wide open.