Not yet reviewed
Woodhill House Rooms
- STANDARD - B_AND_B
- Large double room with private bathroom, Televison Telephone Tea & Coffee
- Free parking
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Woodhill House is 40 minutes drive from Donegals Carickfinn Airport and 90 Minutes drive from Sligo Airport and City of Derry Airport, from both Belfast Airports it is 2 hours 30 minutes drive and Dublin airport is 4 hours drive
- Area description
- Woodhill House is located in the North West of Ireland in County Donegal and overlooks the beautiful Donegal Highlands is set in its own grounds with an old walled garden. It is half a mile from the sea and a quarter of a mile from the coastal town of Ardara.
- Woodhill House Restaurant
- The Woodhill House Restaurant is traditional French style using Fresh Irish produce where possible especially seafood from nearby Killybegs Ireland largest fishing port. Wild local Salmon is a speciality. Locally sourced Donegal Mountain Lamb is also available. Try our Fresh Oysters with a pint of Guinness.
- Meeting Info
- The meeting capacity at Woodhill House is approximately 20 people
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz