1) Nadesar Palace Varanasi is located in one of the oldest living
cities of the world on the banks of the Ganges. The Palace is a haven
of peace and tranquility set amidst verdant gardens, mango orchards,
marigold and jasmine fields. Works of art from the Maharajas collection
still adorn the walls of the Palace with original pieces of furniture
refurbished to recreate an atmosphere of a bygone era.
2) The Palace is 21 KMS OR 30 MINS drive from the airport and 01 KMS or
05 MINS drive from the railway station. The hotel is only 06 KMS or 15
MINS from the commercial hub of Varanasi commonly known as the Chowk.
3) The Palace offers a choice of Palace Rooms, Historical Suites or
Royal Suites, each of which enjoy a breathtaking view of the
beautifully landscaped garden, swimming pool or the golf course.
4) Guests can choose between deliciously spiced local cuisine or a
delicately balanced Satvik menu (opted by those on a spiritual journey)
at the Palaces Indian restaurant.
5) The JIVA Spa at Nadesar Palace offers luxurious Indian wellness
treatments in a colonial and rich setting.
6) FACILITIES: Swimming pool, JIVA Spa, guided tours and sightseeing
and astrologer (prior appointment needed)
7) SHOPPING: Varanasi is well known for, Benarasi Silk Sarees (Chowk
Area 06 KMS OR 15 MINS), Hand woven Carpets (Bhadohi District 60 KMS OR
1.5 HRS) and Wooden Beads Jewelry and Toys (River Front 06 KMS OR 15
8) THINGS TO DO: The river front (06 KMS OR 40 MINS), Viswanath Temple
(06 KMS OR 40 MINS), Bharat Mata Temple (03 KMS OR 15 MINS), Beneras
Hindu University (10 KMS OR 40 MINS), Sarnath (10 MS OR 30 MINS),
Evening Ganga Aarti (06 KMS OR 40 MINS), Ramnagar Fort and Museum (16
KMS OR 1 HR)