Regenta MPG Club Mahabaleshwarhttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/India/Mahabaleshwar/Regenta_MPG_Club_Mahabaleshwar.h1114711/
Not yet reviewed
Regenta MPG Club Mahabaleshwar Rooms
- Standard Guest Room
- Standard Guest Room with one king bed includes Old fashion French style get up with pickets but interiors are modern. 05 rooms have Valley View and 05 rooms over look the lawns.
- Deluxe Guest Room
- Deluxe Guest Room with one king and one twin bed includes Maisonette Haute View: Modern interiors, spacious rooms are placed on the first floor to give view of the resort.
- Superior Guest Room
- Superior Guest Room with one king bed and one twin bed includes Old fashion French style get up with pickets but interiors are modern and spacious. 06 rooms have Valley & lush green lawn View. 06 rooms give you the feel of being on your own with privacy.
- Free parking
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- Area description
- Mahabaleshwar is a city and a municipal council in Satara district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is a hill station located in the Western Ghats range. With one of the few evergreen forests of the world. The resort is located 1.5 Kms from the heart shopping area Mahabaleshwar. It is located in Mahabaleshwar (nervecentre of Mahabaleshwar), just 5 minutes from Bus Stand Mahabaleshwar.
- Meeting Info
- Banquets The hotel offers facilities outfitted with the latest equipment and technology to make every event a success. They cater to small as well as large scale conference and private parties Orchid Lawns This Convention hotel, with 15,000 square feet of versatile banquet space, a much sought after destination for all kinds of Incentive, Social and Corporate events. Conference Seating Capacity Orchid Orchid Lawn Area (Sq.ft) Ceiling Height (ft.) 21 Open Air Set up (Seating Style) Theater 80 1000 Classroom 45 - U shape 45 Casual 45 800 Fashion Show 500
- Tiger Trail
- A long, long time ago, the British went on trails across India to hunt the ever-exclusive tiger. Those trips across the subcontinent formed a sort of pattern, popularly known as Tiger Trail. At the Tiger Trail restaurant, serve the various cuisines from the regions they trailed the tiger. The Tiger Trail offers an inspiring culinary journey, serving the most sumptuous modern and traditional cuisines to tingle your taste buds. Apart from famous North Indian cuisine, serve Oriental and European cuisine as well. The bar here serves various Indian and Imported liquor brands.
- Bar-be-cue under starry skies, Shikari serves exotic delicacies in an open air ambiance.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz