We were in Jodhpur for business and this hotel was perfect for our situation. The staff were... See full review
Mar 10, 2014
An oasis away from the madness
This hotel is the perfect place to stay if your budget wont stretch to the Umaid Bhawan Palace. The... See full review
Nov 10, 2011
1) Vivanta by Taj - Hari Mahal is strategically located, closest to the citys downtown and other places of interest.
2) Indulge your senses at Jodhpurs most enlightened and romantic palatial Hotel with lifestyle luxuries, like concierge, spa services, gigantic shimmering blue swimming pool, childrens activity area, business centre, wireless internet etc.
3) We proudly swank of owning the only authentic Chinese restaurant, The Good Earth in the western Rajasthan apart from our 24 Hours multi - cuisine restaurant, Latitude which is extended to our veranda for alfresco offerings.
4) The Ola Bar is a luxurious outlet, to sip your favorite cocktail complimented with comfortable lounge style couches under antique looking chandeliers, tinted glassed atrium and a gigantic wood carved tree of life.
5) Bishnoi Village Safari: An open jeep drive to a Bishnoi village introduces guests to the lifestyle of the regions earliest known environmentalists.
6) Sand Dune Gala: Camels rides and jeep drives across the sands, a sunset over the desert, folk music and dance, and a sumptuous barbeque dinner and offer the quintessential magic of the desert.
7) Jharokha Dining and Mehrangath Terrace Gala.
8) We also offer an energizing and motivating environment for business meetings, events, banquets, receptions and private celebrations, with largest and varied venues within the Hotel.
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Vivanta by Taj Hari Mahal also booked these hotels.
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
This hotel is the perfect place to stay if your budget wont stretch to the Umaid Bhawan Palace. The hotel is located far enough out of the main city to really be able to relax whilst still being a short taxi ride into the centre. The hotel was
absolutely beautiful, large bedroom with all amenities, the only fault I could find is that in a 4* hotel I would expect a nice flat screen TV rather than an old CRT, but then you don't go on holiday to watch TV. The staff in the hotel were really attentive and the restaurant was good quality food at reasonable prices. The pool area was a lovely place to relax and escape the madness of the city, all in all a thoroughly enjoyable stay which I would highly recommend
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
Short drive from hotel
Stay here rather than the Umaid Bhawan and use some of the money you save to go there for an extravagant lunch