This is not our first time at the Jai Mahal. We've stayed at other hotels in Jaipur as well as we... See full review
Jan 1, 2014
went to tour the amber fort and city palace. we had a choice of the more upscale rhamberg palace,... See full review
Jul 19, 2009
1. Jai Mahal Palace is located in the heart of Jaipur and is the former residence of the Prime Minister of Jaipur. This 260 year old hotel is spread over 18 acres of landscaped gardens and has been recently refurbished to retain the traditional Rajasthani decor.
2. The palace is 14KMS OR 30MINS drive from the airport and 3KMS or 5MISN from the railway station and is close to the main shopping areas and historical monuments
3. The 100 rooms including 6 suites have been designed with a local flavor offering a warm and inviting experience
4. Its restaurants offers a variety of Rajasthani, European, Oriental and Italian cuisines
5. The Spa is set in a stylish tent, offering a choice of Indian wellness treatments. These include royal aromatic massages, classical Swedish massages and facials.
6. RECREATION FACILITIES: Swimming Pool, Putting green, Lawn Tennis, Pool Table, Croquet, Jogging track, Yoga Session, Outdoor Chess, Kiddies Recreation Room, Sound and Light Show, Folk dance performances every evening and Vintage Car Tours.
7. THINGS TO DO - SHOPPING: Some of the countrys most innovative silver jewelry designs can be found in Jaipur including local handicrafts, home furnishings and garments.
8. THINGS TO DO: SIGHTSEEING: CITY PALACE - 7 KMS (20 MINS), HAWA MAHAL - 7KMS (20 MINS), JANTAR MANTAR - 7.5 KMS (20 MINS), THE AMBER FORT - 14KMS (40 MINS), JAIGARH FORT - 16 KMS (50 MINS)
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Jai Mahal Palace also booked these hotels.
Set in a red brick courtyard near the poolside, Giardino serves traditional Italian cuisine through an open kitchen
This fashionable and trendy bar offers a wide variety of international and Indian liquor and beverages, including a selection of single malts and cigars
Redefining Indian food, the menu at Cinnamon uses authentic herbs and spices to provide a modern twist to traditional Indian recipes.
Located near the pool sire this lounge offers light snacks and refreshments
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
This is not our first time at the Jai Mahal. We've stayed at other hotels in Jaipur as well as we pass through the city often. Jai Mahal is however, our favorite place to stay. The location is great, closer to the city than some others, and the
food tremendous especially at Cinnamon. The staff is competent and friendly. Most of all the place itself is inspired. A former palace, its elegance is beautiful and comfortable. We will always stay here and friends that have stayed here as well just love it too.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
Short drive from hotel
Anokhi. And they ship out of the country. I always buy quilts and have them shipped to the USA.
went to tour the amber fort and city palace. we had a choice of the more upscale rhamberg palace, but am glad i stayed here instead. the staff was absolutely five star level. Accorduing to the people i traveled with the food served by the "marbel
arch" resturant was authentic. the arranged tours were fabulous.