- Night Club
- Pasha: In the nightclub, the giant eagle suspended from the ceiling immediately catches the eye. The bright red glow from HIGH, a unique light sculpture, warms the white pearl encrusted silver leather wings. Recline into the low divan-styled seating areas and ease into silky cushions in myriad colours. Chartreuse green, fuchsia pink, silver leather, sparkling sequins are warm and inviting. A maze of metallic organza drapes creates perfect hideaways - it is your exclusive urban harem, where whirling veils seduce you.
Timings: 8:30 pm till 12:00 midnight
- Lotus: The national flower of India plays an equally important part in Thai life. A perfect symbol of peace and beauty, its roots lie embedded in both the Hindu and Buddhist religions. A luxurious silk-enrobed room reminiscent of the rich colours of monk's robes is an elegant setting for Lotus, the modern Thai restaurant. Tall regal lotuses dipped in gold form a sculpted center table. Specially commissioned artifacts celebrate the stately beauty of the simple flower while floor length mother of pearl chandeliers cast a gentle glow. A perfect balance between sensuous energy and calm will attract you to luxuriate here.
Timings: 12:30 pm till 3:00 pm & 7:30 pm till 11:30 pm
- The Leather Bar: The rich black leather floor blends into olive suede walls. The space pays tribute to Chennai, the city of leather, accessorized by glamorous artifacts and books on leather and fashion. The DJ in the private console overlooks the lobby and interweaves sound and images to create the right energy. In fine weather an outdoor terrace enables you to enjoy the dark night, inhaling the heady smell of the sea.
Timings: 12:30 pm till 11:30 pm
- Aqua: Aqua, dramatically situated on the eighth floor of The Park, Chennai offers a spectacular view of the pool and the city beyond. The caf opens post lunch and has a modern Mediterranean feel. From sundown the mood changes with the resident DJ playing rejuvenating music. . Cane and rattan loungers, fabric draped cabanas and luxurious double beds, encourage you to spend the day lounging by the azure and gold pool. Breezy evenings with Surfrider and Sex on the Deck, our sunset cocktails make this a perfect place to unwind with friends.
Timings: 4:00 pm till 11:30 pm
- Six-O-One:- The all-hours restaurant is our tribute to the historic location that housed the Gemini Film Studios. Smoky aromas from the tandoor and the wood-fired pizza oven waft into the air and stimulate the palate. Authentic Italian and International classics are highlights of the menu. Indian cuisine from Lucknow to Kerala is presented with innovative styling. In the Pasta Bar fresh pastas and noodles are tossed to your liking and sinful chocolates and desserts act the perfect temptress