Not yet reviewed
Functional accommodations that cater to vacationers on a budgetVilla Clio is situated near many of Santorini Island’s top sites and attractions, with the black sandy beach of Perissa, local bars, restaurants, retail shops, and tavernas are all nearby. Guests can relax by the swimming pool and enjoy a refreshing beverage or snack from the poolside bar. There is also a children’s swimming pool. Car and motorbike rentals are available for venturing out and exploring the island. Free parking is available onsite and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
3 Reasons To Stay :
- Located near the resorts of Agios Georgios and Perivolos
- Guestrooms and studios are comfortable and feature generous floor plans
- Bicycle and car rentals available as well as free onsite parking
Villa Clio RoomsGuest rooms and studios at Villa Clio are spacious and clean, belying their value proposition. The rooms open up to a private balcony that offers views of the Aegean Sea and the black lava Perissa beach. Studios accommodate up to four guests and feature a kitchenette with mini-refrigerator.
Things To Do :
- Perissa-0.1 miles/0.21 km
- Emporio-1.5 miles/2.4 km
- Firostefani-7.5 miles/12.1 km
- Guest Rooms
- Rooms are simply but tastefully furnished and well maintained. Facilities include air conditioning, satellite television, and a fridge. All have a balcony or terrace.
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- A continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area. There is also a pool bar open during the day.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.