Atlantis Hotel Koshttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Greece/Kos/Atlantis_Hotel_Kos.h282070/
Atlantis Hotel Kos Rooms
- Double Room
- Double room offers one double one two twin beds as bedding option with all standard amenities.
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center or spa
- Game room
- In-Room Safe
- Area served
- Kos, Greece.
- Nearby airports
- Kos Airport Hippocrates (KGS).
- Area description
- Kos, Greece.
Nearby points of interest
- Psalidi: 3.4 mi
- Pool Restaurant
- Its service includes Themed Nights Buffet Dinner (International Cuisine, eg. Greek, Italian, Chinese cuisine barbeque etc.) From 19:00 to 21:30. During Dinner, unlimited soft drinks, Drought Beer and House Wine are served. Due to sitting limitations, guests are required to book at least one day in Advance for a table. Please note that no food or drinks are to be removed from the restaurant.
- Lounge Bar
- Bars/Snack Bars: Lounge Bar: Open from 19:00 to 24:00, Last orders served at 23:00. Drinks served include: Soft drinks, drought beer, house wine, a wide selection of spirits (not shots) and selected long drinks /cocktails - all local brands.
- Pool Snack Bar
- Pool Snack Bar: operational from 15/05-15/10. Outside these dates, the pool snack bar program will be offered in the lounge bar. Opens from 10:00 to 16:30. Services includes: Variety of hot and cold Snacks (Sandwiches-Pies-Pizzas etc.), sweets, cakes, ice cream in cones, coffee, tea, Soft Drinks and Draught Beer and house wine from 10:00 to 16:30.
- Pool Bar
- Pool Bar: operational from 15/05-15/10. Outside these dates, the pool snack bar program will be offered in the lounge bar. Open from 16:30 to 24:00, Last orders served at 23:00. Snacks and Drinks served included: Two types of snacks (Sandwitches - Pies - Pizzas, etc.) From 16:30 to 19:00, Soft drinks, draught beer and house wine from 16:30 to 23:00. A wide selection of spirits (not shots) and selected long drinks / cocktails -all local brands from 19:00to 23:00.
- All Inclusive Restaurant
- Upon check in at Reception, guests will be provided with a special hypo allergic bracelet that identifies them to their Hotel Staff as an "all inclusive guest". Guests are kindly requested to wear their bracelet at all times and to display it to their staff when required. All Inclusive Restaurant: Services includes: Enhanced American Buffet Breakfast from 07:00 to 09:30, complete international buffet lunch from 12:30 to 14:30, Complete International Buffet Dinner and Show cooking from 19:00 to 21:30. During lunch & Dinner, unlimited soft drinks, Draught Beer and house wine are served. Please note that no food or drinks are to be removed from the restaurant.
- 2:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
Guest Reviews (2)
Ratings and reviews for Atlantis Hotel Kos
- Hotel staff:
Gorgeous beachfront location. Great food. Good Value.
Last minute holiday. This hotel's beach front location was exactly what we wanted. The building was bright and airy. Our room was in the main hotel but rooms available in bungalow style blocks. Some overlooking the beach. The floral garden and grounds were attractively designed and well tended. A large pool for leisure, another pool perfect for laps and a childrens pool. Food was lovely, fresh and tasty. Staff were so helpful. While we were there, the other guests were mainly Dutch, Russian & German. The atmosphere was pleasant and quiet. The entertainment team had exercise and games programmes in the pool and on the beach. It was good having a choice to be active or just relax. Will definitely go back. Sadly Wifi was not free at the hotel you had to purchase a password voucher, but cafe bar 50 metres across the street will give you free access.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Money-saving tip: Short walk from hotel
Get yourself a bike when you arrive. There are designated on pavement cycle lanes..The bike rental shop is right on the doorstep. They all have baskets to carry your stuff. Cheaper to hire by the week but otherwise only 3 - 5 euros per day. Saves walking or taxi each time you go into Kos Town approx 2km from hotel.
Would not recommend