Grand palace hotel in an atmosphere of Nordic living - styled around the majesty of natural wood and stone - Altapura flaunts a style of contrasts in a dynamic- festive- convivial and cosmopolitan ambiance
- The 88 rooms and suites open their doors into a universe of distinctive Nordic influence conceived with the comfort of skiers in mind - True havens of innovative modern comfort - they have been designed and developed to meet the needs of skiers putting modern technology to the forefront - 1000 square meters is dedicated to muscular relaxation - physical preparation and recuperation
- There are seven treatment cabins where the Pure Altitude health and beauty treatments - exclusive to Altapura - have been developed in total synergy with the needs of the clientele - In order to relax in parallel with the Pure Altitude treatments plunge into the crisp mineral world of the indoor-outdoor swimming pool opposite la Cime Caron
- The hotel offers 3 restaurants - Les Enfants Terribles - a mountain version of a chic brasserie - Le Deux Mille Trois - in an ambiance of conviviality and show cooking savour the traditional lunchtime menu with a speed menu for skiers in a hurry - La Laiterie - the ideal location to savour hot and cold dishes of cheeses from mountains
- Val Thorens is the highest ski resort in Europe and the culminating point of the largest ski domain in the world - Les 3 Vallees - With 99 percent of its ski area above 2000 meters the ski domain boasts endless powder snow and perfectly groomed ski slopes in turn giving breathtaking views of the French - Swiss and Italian Alps
- All the very latest equipment is available for hire or to buy as well as apres-ski and sportswear from all the top brands and professional advice to help you choose the most suitable equipment right at the foot of the hotel
- The ultimate in snow sports is the ski-in - ski-out service available at the ski-shop as well as direct access to the ski lockers with dryers. OPEN DEC-APRIL.
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Altapura also booked these hotels.
Full service restaurant. A mountain version of a chic brasserie. A dynamic and lively environment in which to savour signature dishes from our restaurants in Paris and Megeve. Steak au poivre Enfants Terribles
Reminiscent of childhood memories the light wood and white monochrome atmosphere is the ideal location in which to savour our hot and cold dishes of cheeses from our mountains.
Full service international restaurant. In an ambiance of conviviality and show cooking savour the traditional lunchtime menu with a speed menu for skiers in a hurry. Dinner offers a range of cuisines from rotisserie to Asian wok dishes
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz