Residhotel Mulhouse Centrehttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/France/Mulhouse/Residhotel_Mulhouse_Centre.h283599/
Residhotel Mulhouse Centre Rooms
- Standard room
- Studios are 18-29m2, equipped with kitchenette (fridge, dishes, microwave or oven, coffee maker), TV, WIFI (extra charge), table and chairs. Bathroom with bath in every studio (except apartment adapted for disabled persons), toilet. Double bed or twin beds are available. Some studio have balcony.
- Pet friendly
- Laundry service
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- International Airport : Euro Airport Basel / Mulhouse 20 Km.
- Area description
- In its superb geographic location, on the borders of three countries, the city has obvious qualities. Situated 25 mins from Bale (Switzerland) and 30mins from Freiburg (Germany), Mulhouse is also only 20 minutes from Thann, southern gateway to the Route des Vins. A pioneer of the industrial revolution in France, the rapid expansion of Mulhouse was based first on the textile then the chemical and mechanical engineering industries. Mulhouse has preserved an important heritage from this past reflected in its historical city centre with fine mansions and town houses, and the biggest grouping of technical museums in Europe. Mulhouse has an award for tourism for the disabled.
Nearby points of interest
- Mulhouse Railway Station: 0.3 mi
- 4:00 PM
- 11:00 AM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
Guest Reviews (1)
Ratings and reviews for Residhotel Mulhouse Centre
- All travelers (1) 2 / 5
- Couples (1) 2 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Would not recommend
look for some other hotels in the area
Very small and uncomfortable bed, poor lighting in the room
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: