InterContinental CARLTON CANNEShttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/France/Cannes/InterContinental_CARLTON_CANNES.h37954/
This is the best hotel to be in Cannes. From the moment you drive in to the porch, you feel like a...
See full review
- Jul 28, 2015
The hotel is beautiful. We'd been told to lower our expectations for European hotels - but not...
See full review
- Apr 12, 2011
InterContinental Carlton Cannes has evolved through the years as a timeless monument, a place that combines refined service and complete well-being. This world-class hotel, located on the famous Boulevard de la Croisette, close to the Cannes Palais des Festivals and shopping district, offers breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea. For a century the pet-friendly hotel has welcomed prestigious guests, including the movie stars for which 10 lavish top-floor suites are named.
The 343 guest rooms and 40 suites offer elegant residential decor and ocean or city views, free Wi-Fi access and newspaper, satellite television, in-room movies, CD/DVD player, mini-bar, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, safe, bidet, and turndown service. Cribs, rollaway beds, sleeper sofas, and kitchenettes are available, as are non-smoking and handicapped rooms.
The century-old landmark hotel boasts a private beach (open seasonally) and pier, concierge, airline and car-rental desks, lobby bar, fitness center, spa, and hair salon. Extensive meeting/banquet features include dedicated professional staff, free Wi-Fi access, a business center with printer, copy, and fax services, and audiovisual equipment. The seven-story hotel also offers a laundry/dry-cleaning service, cell-phone rental, and private limousine service.
InterContinental Carlton Cannes features elegant decor and refined cuisine in the ground-floor Carlton restaurant. The restaurant includes a palm-fringed, bay-view terrace. Guests also enjoy cocktails at The Petit Bar off the lobby, a good place for celebrity-spotting during the famous film festival.
Designer shopping is within walking distance, and guests can take a shuttle to the mysterious Lerins Islands.
- Historic grand hotel by the sea with private beach and pier
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Large bay-view dining terrace
- Fitness center, spa, and hair salon
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Cannes Palais des Festivals (.5 mi/.8 km)
- Picasso Museum (7.4mi/11.9 km)
- Oceanographic Museum of Monaco (35.9 mi/57.8 km)
- Matisse Museum (22 mi/35.4 km)
- Professional conference and catering staff
- 12 meeting rooms, from 323 to 7,535 square feet
- Audiovisual equipment available
- Business center with printer, copier, and fax services
- Nice Airport (17.1mi/27.5 km)
- Cannes train station (1.2 mi/1.9 km)
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed InterContinental CARLTON CANNES also booked these hotels.
- High-speed internet
- Pet friendly
- Children's activities
- Room service
- Business center
- Maid service
- Concierge desk
- ATM/Cash machine
- Airline desk
- In-Room Safe
- Shops/Commercial services
- Tour desk
- Car rental desk
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Overhead projector
- Cellular telephone rental
- High-speed internet
- Valet parking
- Accessible facilities
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Desk with lamp
- Mini bar
- Free newspaper
- Hairdryer in room
- Outlet adapters
- Turndown service
- Cribs available
- In room movies
- Temperature control
- Ironing board
- Bath tub
Nearby points of interest
- Promenade de la Croisette: 0.2 mi
- Le Croisette Casino Barrière: 0.4 mi
- Cannes Railway Station: 0.5 mi
- Castre Museum: 0.9 mi
- Palm Beach Casino: 0.9 mi
- Gare Routière de Cannes: 1.1 mi
- Croix-des-Gardes: 1.5 mi
- Gare de Cannes-La Bocca: 1.9 mi
- Musee de la Mer: 2.1 mi
- Île Sainte-Marguerite: 2.3 mi
- Gare du Bosquet: 2.4 mi
- Saint-Sauveur Chapel: 2.8 mi
- Trinity Chapel: 3 mi
- Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Provence: 9.3 mi
- Carlton Restaurant
- The Carlton restaurant offers Provencal and Mediterranean flavours. Located on the ground floor of the hotel, the restaurant welcomes you daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Carlton Beach Restaurant (seasonal)
- In the heart of the Croisette, the famous Carlton beach and its seasonal restaurant bring together the day to day relaxing pleasures and the idle moments of a good lunch. During the weekend, a buffet well stocked with the most appetising dishes of Provenc
- Gaston et Gastounette
- This seafood restaurant is consistently good. Its renovated terrace is the ideal place to enjoy a classic Mediterranean cuisine. Try the local fish soup, bouillabaisse, as a starter or a main course.
- The owner is the former head of the prestigious Mougins restaurant, Feu Follet. It is a contemporary restaurant, where you can see all the action in the kitchen while you enjoy local food served by friendly staff.
- La Cave
- This bistro lives up to its fantastic reputation and has the atmosphere of a true Parisian bistro. Fresh products, Provencal cuisine and traditional dishes make this place a favourite for the locals. Enjoy this restaurant's fabulous wine list.
- Le Mesclun
- Located in the old part of Cannes, Le Mesclun is a neat restaurant where nothing has been done without care, from the service to the quality of the food and the table settings.
- Bijou Plage
- Located on the beach just at the entrance of Juan les Pins, this family restaurant serves fresh Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy the sunset in a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere. From mid May to mid September a live band plays bossa nova in the evening.
- La Colombe d'Or
- Enjoy simple, sunny cuisine on a terrace under fig trees surrounded by artwork. Feel like a celebrity enjoying a summer evening. This restaurant is a real museum with a marvellous collection of paintings. Book at least three weeks in advance in high seaso
- La Palme d'Or
- This two star Michelin gourmet restaurant is the ideal place for an elegant dinner. Sophisticated cuisine and excellent service will guarantee you an unforgettable experience.
- Le Mantel
- Noel Mantel and Dimitri will show you the flavours of the Northern Mediterranean regions. They propose a sophisticated but unpretentious cuisine.
- 02:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for InterContinental CARLTON CANNES
- Hotel staff:
Fine hotel, great service, just needs a bit of updating in the rooms.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Dining tip: In Hotel