Embraced by lovely palm trees and overlooking the ocean, Riu Palace Macao All Inclusive beckons with palatial white architecture, classically styled rooms and a heavy menu of resort activities. Kids ages 4 to 12 have their own club featuring supervised activities, while adults can learn how to Scuba dive, play water polo or visit the numerous a la carte or specialty restaurants on the property.
On-the-spot cooking stations and buffets overflowing with salad, fruit, seafood and other items fuel visitors at Riu Palace Macao All Inclusive. The hotel also hosts themed dinners three times a week and a la carte dinners at specialty restaurants Grill and steakhouse, Caribe grill, Kabuki and Krystal. For a change of scenery, tourists can also sample other bars within the Riu complex (excluding Pacha nightclub and those at Riu Palace Punta Cana.)
Old-world touches dominate the 356 rooms at Riu Palace Macao All Inclusive. Heavy floral-printed drapes and valances coordinate with oversized, striped armchairs, while hand-carved mahogany furniture adds stateliness to the spaces. Shaded lamps and a palette of beige, forest green and burgundy favor traditional design themes. Every room boasts a bathroom with bidet, central air, liquor dispenser and patio or terrace.
Leisure activities at Riu Palace Macao All Inclusive are as vast as the buffet. Guests might take a Scuba lesson in the pool, play table tennis, hit the Jacuzzi or indulge in the many water sports in the area, from kayaking to windsurfing. A casino is a center for all-day action, and live music and themed entertainment feed the festive vibe. Families also take advantage of the kids' club for children ages 4 to 12.
- Live music and themed dinners
- Traditional rooms with patios and terraces
- Multiple a la carte restaurants on site and access to bars at sister Riu properties
- Kids' club for children ages 4 to 12
- Playa Bavaro (9.2 mi/14.8 km)
- El Cortecito (10.4 mi/16.8 km)
- Cap Cana (15.3 mi/24.7 km)
- Cabo San Rafael (21.1 mi/34 km)
- Boca de Yuma (24.6 mi/39.6 km)
- Indoor and outdoor event space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Punta Cana International Airport (12.4 mi/19.9 km)
- Minimum Age: At least one person of 21 years old in every room.
- The Hotel reserves the right of admission and therefore we may not allow any room in which all guests are younger than 21 years. This situation can have serious consequences and should be avoided at any cost.
- The hotel prohibits spring breakers year-round and student groups under 21 years old.
- Maximum Occupancy: In all RIU hotels and room categories (unless specified otherwise) the maximum occupancies are 4 bodies in room, either 3 Adults + 1 Child OR 2 Adults + 2 Children. Four adults are NOT permitted. All bodies in room will fit on existing bedding, any special request remains upon availability. Children & and third adult will sleep in existing bedding.
- Discounts: Children under 2 years stay & eat free. Their age must be specified in the Booking. Honeymooners: Will receive a surprise gift in their room upon arrival. Certificate of Marriage will be required upon arrival.
- Special requests : Any special request such a extra beds, rollaways, cribs, room next door, remains upon availability of the hotel . Guests will be informed at check in.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.