Club Med Punta Cana All Inclusivehttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Dominican_Republic/Punta_Cana/Club_Med_Punta_Cana_All_Inclusive.h84030/
I basically became a clubmed fan after my stay. Met great friends I am still in contact with....
See full review
- Yuka T.
- Apr 15, 2015
Great vacation. I would recommend that resort for the families and especially for those who have...
See full review
- George F
- Mar 10, 2015
Set in a stunning location between the Carribean Sea and a magnificent coconut grove, Club Med Punta Cana – All Inclusive offers a carefree and friendly vacation for the family. Club Med Punta Cana has something for every member of the family from a variety of land and water sports to luxurious spa treatments and exciting activities for kids of all ages. With 553 luxurious guest rooms and the ease of all-inclusive service, Club Med Punta Cana is the ultimate getaway.
LocationClub Med Punta Cana reclines along the shore of Punta Cana, with a dreamy lagoon, coconut grove and white-sand beach. The airport is nearby. Located in La Altagracia, the easternmost province of the Dominican Republic, the Punta Cana area is legendary for a sunny climate, miles of picture-perfect beaches, golfing, historic sites, nature preserves and upscale resorts.
DiningSavor all-inclusive dining at Club Med Punta Cana. The poolside restaurant Semana and oceanfront Hispaniola offer international cuisine, including buffet service. The Baby Corner is a unique nook with special foods for little ones. Cielo and Celeste Bar offer drinks and more.
Club Med Punta Cana has 553 rooms including Club, Deluxe and 5-Trident Luxury Space accommodations. All rooms include air conditioning, coffee makers, flat-screen televisions, hair-dryers and radio alarm clocks. Deluxe rooms have a separate living area, stocked mini-bar, balcony and other extras. Suites in the exclusive 5-Trident Luxury Space offer even more room, plus luxuries such as champagne, an in-room computer with free Internet access and access to a private pool and bar area.
- Newly redesigned 4-Trident resort with a 5-Trident Luxury Space (private oceanfront family suites)
- Enjoy Club Med's world-famous children's clubs: Baby Club Med* (from 4 to 23 months), Petit Club Med* (from 2 to under 4 years old), Mini Club Med (from 4 through 11 years old), Club Med Passworld (from 11 through 17 years old) and new dedicated programs including Le Petit Tennis, circus school, Baby Gym, Passworld for teens, and much more
- Expert instruction in a wide-array of land and water sports
- Club Med Spa* with private pool access
- Reserva Ecologica Ojos Indigenas (1.3 mi/2.1 km)
- Palma Real Shopping Village (12.3 mi/19.8 km)
- Basilica de Higuey (30.7 mi/49.5 km)
- Casa de Ponce de Leon (52.3 mi/84.1 km)
- Altos de Chavon (63.8 mi/103 km)
- Santo Domingo (132 mi/212 km)
- Punta Cana International Airport (2.2 mi/3.6 km)
RecreationClub Med Punta Cana offers all-inclusive access to the Flying Trapeze and Circus School, bocce, swimming pools, table tennis, snorkeling, windsurfing and more. For additional fees, golf, horseback riding and other adventures are available.
PoliciesClub Med all-inclusive vacation includes:
- Meals and snacks at gourmet restaurants that serve lavish buffets or a la carte meals
- Unlimited premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages all day
- Taxes and gratuities
- Wide range of land and water sports with top-of-the-line equipment and expert instruction
- Snorkeling, sailing, waterskiing, windsurfing and kayaking
- Tennis, flying trapeze, volleyball, basketball and more
- Live entertainment every night
- Most resorts have children's programs supervised by multilingual professionals (package for children 4 years and older)
- Dedicated spaces for teens from 11 to 17 available in in select resorts
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Club Med Punta Cana All Inclusive also booked these hotels.
Club Med Punta Cana All Inclusive Rooms
- Club Room
- Spacious rooms featuring standard amenities Standard amenities include: - Air-conditioning - Coffee machine - Flat-screen television - Hair-dryer - Mini-fridge - Radio-alarm-CD player - Security safe(s) - Telephone - U.S. electrical plugs / 110 Volts
- Deluxe Room
- Deluxe Rooms have a bedroom, living room area and balcony. These rooms are ideal for couples. Deluxe rooms include: - Priority housekeeping in these rooms - Turndown Service - Mini-bar - Bathrobes and slippers - Branded toiletries
- Tiara Suite
- Over 750 square feet, 2 bedrooms, one for the parents (195 sq ft) with bathroom and bath tub, and one for the children of (185 sq ft) with bathroom and shower. Suites also feature a large lounge area and furnished terrace. Tiara services and amenities include: - Private pick up from the airport for guests who booked air with Club Med - Welcome gift - Upscale branded toiletries - Bathrobe and slippers - Breakfast room service - Turn down service - Laundry service at an extra cost - Priority housekeeping - Free internet access with computer in room - Infinity pool
- All inclusive
- Free parking
- All inclusive
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Main restaurant serving international and fusion cuisine
- Beachfront specialty restaurant
- Casual grill with table service
- Baby Corner
- Age-appropriate food for babies. Located in the main restaurant
- Meeting Info
- Conference Facilities "La Cana" Standard equipment in each conference room: 1 overhead projector (on request) Conference A 1167 sq. ft. 28-66 people Conference B 1167 sq. ft. 28-66 people Conference C 1167 sq. ft. 28-66 people Conference A+B+C 3495 sq. ft. 50-216 people
- 3:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Club Med Punta Cana All Inclusive
- Hotel staff:
INcredible vaca at Club Med Punta Cana
I went to Club Med @ punta Cana with 4 other friends. We knew that it was more a family club rather a club for young guys like us (25 years old) but we still ware able to enjoy it and spent crazy night at the club! honestly it was just perfect! amenities, location, staff!! I highly recommend this spot! Btw it was my first time at Club Med, will definitely go for it again.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: