Caribe Club Princess at the white sands of Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic is an all-inclusive resort with quality services and a laid back attitude. Bright coral-colored buildings amid a palm tree grove host plenty of poolside activities, endless beach drinks and three meals a day in one budget-friendly price tag.
Indulge in six dining choices, including an open-air buffet and an air-conditioned Italian restaurant. Snack on crepes, fresh fruit, ice cream and sandwiches throughout the day. Two beachfront fine dining restaurants are available (fees apply). Room service and premium drinks are available resort-wide (included for suite guests).
Caribe Club Princess - All Inclusive guest rooms range from simple to luxurious. Balcony rooms are available in 229 units with 2 doubles or a king. Ceiling fans, air conditioning and satellite TV channels are provided. Mini-bars with a daily supply of chilled water are included in room rates. In-room safes are available (fees apply). Upgrade to one of 111 larger suites or beautiful, renovated Jacuzzi honeymoon suites for more space, extra refreshments and added perks.
Caribe Club Princess - All Inclusive guests share beautiful open-air lobbies, spacious palm grove gardens, 6 restaurants, 7 bars, 3 pools and activities with Tropical Princess guests. With a shuttle between resorts it is easy to reach Avalon casino, day spa and nightclub.
- Meals and drinks at 6 restaurants, 24-hour beach bar, swim-up pool bar and nightclub included in room rate
- 3 swimming pools
- Bicycle rentals, scuba pool lessons, snorkeling and more included in room rate
- Access to day spa, open-air theaters and casino
- Beachfront playground, miniature golf, kids pool, child care center and teens game room
- Bavaro Beach (Adjacent)
- Punta Blanca Golf Club (4.2 mi/6.7 km)
- Macao Beach (12.5 mi/20.2 km)
- Cap Cana Marina (17.5 mi/28.2 km)
- Higuey (26.3 mi/42.4 km)
- Business center with Internet (fees apply)
- Meeting space for 350 (fees apply)
- 24/7 medical services available (fees apply)
- Punta Cana Airport (14.7 mi/23.6 km)
- La Romana Airport (52 mi/83.7 km)
- Las Americas Santo Domingo Airport (115 mi/187 km)
- Free resort shuttle
Relax on the famous Punta Cana beachfront and 3 swimming pools with lounge chairs, snorkeling, beach volleyball, tennis and table games all included. A fitness room with Jacuzzi and sauna are also complimentary. Try motorized water sports (fees apply). For a special treat visit the full-service spa to soak in a Turkish bath or get a deep tissue massage (fees apply).
The property offers access to all services and facilities of Tropical Princess which are included in the all-inclusive package. Facilities include use of 6 restaurants and 7 bars, 3 swimming pools, daily and nightly entertainment program, kids and teens club, disco, Avalon Casino, tennis, mini golf, archery, table games, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi and non-motorized water sports.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.