Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe - All Inclusivehttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Dominican_Republic/Punta_Cana/Barcelo_Bavaro_Palace_Deluxe_-_All_Inclusive.h73290/
Perfect and Relaxing!!
Really perfect for relaxing time... I love it!!!
You can stay hours in front of the sea just...
See full review
- Dec 2, 2014
50th Birthday Getaway
Large property with lots to do. Meticulously landscaped. Great beaches. Challenging golf courses....
See full review
- Dec 1, 2014
Comfort, luxury and convenience on the pristine beach of Punta CanaGuests at the Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe - All Inclusive benefit from a calm, picturesque location and a wide range of modern conveniences and services. This elegant resort provides guests with a selection of all inclusive services, including access to the on-site fitness center, swimming pool and an array of entertainment facilities including the Bavaro disco and casino. Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe guests receive plenty of dining options, with over 15 restaurants to choose from, including a steakhouse and a Dominican buffet restaurant.
3 Reasons to Stay:
- Idyllic location on beach in Punta Cana
- All inclusive with access to facilities and services offered by the hotels of the resort
- A choice of more than 15 restaurants at the resort, seven of which offer a la carte menus
Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe - All Inclusive RoomsThe Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe - All Inclusive has 1,366 guest rooms, each of which offers an array of modern amenities and views of the beach or garden. Guests choose from junior deluxe suites, family deluxe rooms, junior suite oceanfront clubrooms, deluxe golf rooms, master suites and superior rooms. All rooms and suites are air-conditioned and include LCD televisions, minibars and fully equipped bathrooms with a Raindance shower. Slippers and bathrobes are included in all rooms. Junior deluxe suites, family deluxe rooms and junior suite oceanfront rooms all feature a hot tub for two people. All rooms are spacious, with the family deluxe rooms offering space for up to six guests. Family junior suites and deluxe rooms are available and offer garden views. For spectacular ocean views, guests can opt for a family junior suite deluxe ocean view or superior sea view room. Premium club suites, including panoramic deluxe suites, are available and enable access to the Club Premium service. Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe guests also enjoy views of the golf course in the hotel's deluxe golf rooms or family golf duplex, which are spacious and offer a fully equipped minibar.
Things To Do:
- Punta Cana beach (0.1 mi/0.1 km)
- Bavaro (0.1 mi/0.1 km)
- Sanctuary of Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia in Higuey (10.4 mi/16.7 km)
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe - All Inclusive also booked these hotels.
Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe - All Inclusive Rooms
- Junior Suite Oceanfront - Club Premium
- 97 rooms, 67m2, perfectly designed to delight your senses, with frontal views of the Caribbean sea. Distributed in buildings of 2 and 4 levels each one with its own elevator. Consist of a king size pillow-top bed, 2 double pillow-top beds, sofa bed, terrace with private garden or balcony with hot tub for 2 people, air conditioning and fan, minibar, 42 inches LCD TV, VoD ($), presence detection lighting system, safe, coffee maker, iron, ironing board and fully equipped bathroom with a 1.600 watt hair dryer, make up mirror, slippers, bathrobes, relaxing Raindance-type showers, radio alarm clock with iPod and MP3 connection, WIFI ($). As well as all this, you can take advantage of the exclusive benefits of our Club Premium service. From June 2012 until December 20th 2012 receive daily 1 green fee without charges at our Bavaro Golf Course. The golf cart has extra cost and it is always mandatory. Tee Times reservations through guest services.
- Family Junior Suite
- Enjoy one of our 44 family junior suites measuring 10,405 ft, with views of the sea and/or the gardens with premium quality furnishings. These large and spacious rooms are located in 4-story buildings, each with an elevator, and have a minimum occupancy of 4 people and a maximum of 6 (maximum 4 adults). Room Details: 2 m wide bed with mattress topper; Sofa bed / Day bed; Terrace or balcony with outdoor hot tub for two people; Fan; Air conditioning; Minibar; Iron/Ironing board; Coffee Machine; Safe; 2 double beds with pillow; 32 LCD TV; Motion-sensor lighting system; Wi-Fi Internet connection (charges apply); Radio alarm clock with iPod and MP3 dock; 2 fully equipped bathrooms; 1,600 W hairdryer; Magnifying mirror; Raindance shower; Bathrobe and slippers
- Junior Suite Deluxe
- 800 rooms, 57m2 and 67m2, with partial or frontal sea view and/or to the gardens, with top quality finish and furnishings. Distributed in buildings of 4 levels, each one with an elevator. King size bed or 2 double pillow-top beds and 1 or 2 sofa beds; terrace or balcony with outdoor hot tub for 2 people, air conditioning and fan, minibar, 32 inches LCD TV, VoD ($), presence detection lighting system, safe, coffee maker, iron, ironing board and fully equipped bathroom with a 1.600 watt hair dryer, make up mirror, slippers, bathrobes, relaxing Raindance-type shower, radio alarm clock with iPod and MP3 connection, WIFI ($).- Maximum occupancy per room: 4 people, sharing the existing beds; 2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults + 1 child. From June 2012 until December 20th 2012 receive daily 1 green fee without charges at our Bavaro Golf Course. The golf cart has extra cost and it is always mandatory. Tee Times reservations through guest services.
- Family Deluxe Room
- 180 rooms, 61m2 with 2 separate dormitories, top quality finish and furnishings, distributed in 9 buildings of 4 levels; one dormitory with king size bed with pillow-top and a sofa bed, with a balcony or terrace with hot tub for 2 people, connected to a separate dormitory with 2 pillow-top beds with a terrace or balcony. Both dormitories have garden or golf course view, air conditioning and fan, minibar,32 inches LCD TV, VoD ($), presence detection lighting system, safe, coffee maker,microwave oven, iron,ironing board and fully equipped bathroom with a 1.600 watt hair dryer, make up mirror,slippers, bathrobes, relaxing Raindance-type shower, radio alarm clock with iPod and MP3 connection, WIFI ($). From June 2012 until December 20th 2012 receive daily 1 green fee without charges at our Bavaro Golf Course. The golf cart has extra cost and it is always mandatory. Tee Times reservations through guest services.
- Deluxe Room
- 170 new rooms, 41,5 m2, overlooking the golf course, finishing and furnishing of first quality. Distributed in buildings of 3 levels. King size bed or 2 double pillow-top beds and a sofa; all with terrace or balcony, air conditioning and fan, minibar, 32 inches LCD TV, VoD ($), safe, coffee maker, iron, ironing board and fully equipped bathroom with a 1.600 watt hair dryer, make up mirror, slippers, bathrobes, relaxing Raindance-type shower, radio alarm clock with iPod and MP3 connection and WIFI ($).- Maximum occupancy per room: 4 people, sharing the existing beds, 2 adults + 2 children; 3 adults + 1 child. From June 2012 until December 20th 2012 receive daily 1 green fee without charges at our Bavaro Golf Course. The golf cart has extra cost and it is always mandatory. Tee Times reservations through guest services. Before called: Deluxe Golf Room
- Master Suite Oceanfront Club Premium - 1 king bed - Soon to be called Suite
- Enjoy wonderful 43 rooms measuring from 135.26 m2 (1455 ft) or 154 m2 (1657 ft) . with all the exclusive benefits of our Club Premium Service and Amenities. Relax in the hot tub on your own terrace or balcony . Both these spectacular suites afford incredible sea views, either front-facing or side/front, depending on availability. They are designed to accommodate 2 adults and we will even reward you with a free green fee for every night you stay with us in these rooms.. Maximum Capacity per room 2 adults + 1 child. "As of December 21, 2014 the room type Master Suite Ocean Front Club Premium at the Barcel Bavaro Palace Deluxe will be renamed as Suite Ocean Front Club Premium
- All inclusive
- Airport shuttle
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center or spa
- Fitness Center
- Night club
- Game room
- All inclusive
- Room service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Conference facilities
- Doctor on call
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Airport shuttle
- Free parking
- Accessible facilities
- Public areas wheelchair accessible for disabled
- La Fuente Spanish Restaurant & Tapas Bar
- Enjoy the best food in the world at the Spanish restaurant in our resort. Meat or fish with delicious vegetables to choose from a large and varied menu. The bar offers a fresher ambience, delicious tapas, and an impressive wine selection. Reservation required.
- La Comedie French Restaurant
- A charming French restaurant drawing inspiration from the late-eighteenth-century puppet theatres in Lyon. You can try the romantic flavours of French cuisine and choose your wine from a long list.Reservation required. With extra charge.
- La Dolce Vita Italian Restaurant
- The atmosphere resembles that of The Academy Awards ceremony: red carpet, lights and posters of all-time movies for a fabulous Italian restaurant. Sophia Loren, Anita Ekberg and many other movie stars look at guests from the walls of this high-end menu style restaurant.Reservation required.
- Bohio Dominicano Buffet
- Dominican Buffet Restaurant Schedule: Open daily for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Breakfast time from 07:00 AM to 10:30 AM Lunch time from 12:30 PM till 03:30 PM Dinner from 06:30 PM till 10:30 PM
- Miramar Restaurant Buffet
- International Buffet Restaurant Schedule: Open daily for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Breakfast time from 07:00 AM to 10:30 AM Lunch time from 12:30 PM till 03:30 PM Dinner from 06:30 PM till 10:30 PM
- Steakhouse Restaurant
- Menu style Restaurant Schedule: Open daily for Dinner Dinner time from 06:30 PM till 12:30 AM. Reservation required.
- Kyoto Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- At Kyoto we offer the best of contemporary Asian fusion cuisine. We use the best products available in the market to prepare fresh food. You can dine with your partner or friends at amazing teppanyaki tables for groups. Kyoto features an innovative contemporary dcor and has a wonderful Zen garden at the entrance. Reservation required.
- Mexico Lindo Mexican Restaurant
- Surrender to the exquisite flavours and smells of a host of typical Mexican dishes. Original recipes from every region in the country and the colours of the Mexican flag in the restaurant's dcor. Reservation required.
- Coral Restaurant
- Seafood Specialty, a la Carte menu style Restaurant Schedule: Open daily for Dinner Dinner time from 06:30 PM till 12:30 AM Reservation required.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Guest Reviews (493)
Ratings and reviews for Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe - All Inclusive
- Room cleanliness:
- Hotel staff:
- Room comfort:
Would not recommend
Stunning Property, What Went Wrong?
This was our first experience at an all-inclusive. We've been on many cruises, and wanted to experience a similar, but more laid-back option. We had heard amazing things about this location from a friend that traveled here 4 years ago. We were worried about some of the comments left here, but decided to give it a shot anyway. We assumed that most of the complainers were whiners, and for the most part, they were. This place is not nearly as bad as some of the folks have reported, nor is it perfect. Its just hard to put my finger on what went wrong. Here's my best opinion: 1. Resort facilities: The hotel location, grounds, landscaping, restaurants, rooms, beach, pools layout, etc were simply stunning. I was surprised and impressed with the thoughtful design, cleanliness and modern amenities that this resort offered. Just gorgeous. Everyday I tried to take a different path to where I was going, and noticed a new piece of art, or design element that I hadn't noticed before. The restaurant designs were really incredible. Each restaurant offered a unique, bold, yet tasteful style. The Italian restaurant was so unexpected and cool. I enjoyed the theme-ing of each. Even the buffet area was really neat to look at. Pay attention to the art at this place, especially the lobby, just beautiful stuff. We had no issues at check-in or checkout. Not sure what that was about. 2. Rooms: Our room was comfortable, clean, and modern. Very cool design. Every room as a hot tub on the balcony, which is obviously a plus. Mini bar included soda, beer, chips, coffee, peanuts, and trail mix (sometimes). The bathroom and shower were really cool, but offered ZERO privacy. Not bad for a couple, but for a family, that would be a big issue for me. Also, we were there on a hot and humid week, and the room rarely offered much in terms of relief. It was always "cool" but never "cold." On the very hot walks back from a dinner in long pants (after baking in the sun all day), 'cool' just didn't cut it. 3. Service - Unfortunately, its just not the best. I really can't imagine how awful it must be to work at a place like this. Guests (especially American ones, of which I am) are rude, pushy, demanding, and gross. And most don't leave a tip. But, even when I am extraordinarily kind, speak Spanish, and do leave extra tips, I still felt a bit invisible, and as if I were putting someone out. This wasn't across the board, we met MANY wonderful people working at the resort who were delightful, (the guy in the rum and coffee bar is not to be missed) - but overall there really was a feeling that everyone working there was just miserable. I don't blame them, my guess its a combination of the hotel and the guests. BTW - their uniforms and appearance were all beautiful, so I just don't know where the disconnect is. (ONE NOTE: One really cool aspect of the resort is that there are many nationalities present. I heard French, Russian, Italian, among others. The most common language I heard was Spanish, which seems natural, given that I was visiting a Spanish speaking country. I really get annoyed when people complain that no one speaks English. Its important to note that you are traveling as a GUEST in a country that is not the United States. The predominant language in the DR is Spanish. Deal with it. If you are not going to be able to handle this reality, then please stay home and go to Epcot.) 4. Food - Again, another miss. I found food that I enjoyed, but nothing was spectacular. Breakfast was my favorite, but don't expect coffee with it. I tried my first two days to get it with success, but after the 3rd day, I just didn't have the strength. Also, unfortunately I did get food poisoning on the 2nd to last day of our 7-day trip. I highly recommend packing Pepto-Bismol with you. They don't sell it in the store. 5. Drinks - I had a hard time finding a bartender who would make 'real drink' (with the exception of Francis in the Mexican restaurant). They are served in sm...
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Room cleanliness:
- Hotel staff:
- Room comfort:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana
- Majestic Elegance Punta Cana - All Inclusive
- Luxury Bahia Principe Ambar Don Pablo Collection -Adults Only - All Inclusive
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana - All Inclusive
- Excellence Punta Cana Luxury Adults Only - All Inclusive
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana - All Inclusive
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort and Spa - All Inclusive
- Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa - All Inclusive
- Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro - All Inclusive
- NEW! CHIC by Royalton Punta Cana Adults Only - Luxury All Inclusive