Barcelo Puerto Plata - All Inclusivehttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Dominican_Republic/Puerto_Plata/Barcelo_Puerto_Plata_-_All_Inclusive.h268802/
Awesome friend trip!
Everything was perfect the food was great the service and staff no complaint at all defenitly I'll...
See full review
- karol s.
- May 20, 2015
the resort was very nice, clean and the staff was awesomne to say the least. there are a lot of...
See full review
- Gabriel M.
- Dec 23, 2014
LocationThe Barcelo Puerto Plata - All Inclusive lies along the northern coast of the Dominican Republic. This scenic area is often called the "Amber Coast," for the rich deposits of amber in the region and the tawny color of the hotel beaches. The capital of Santo Domingo lies about three hours to the south of the Barcelo Puerto Plata - All Inclusive. Reach Puerto Plata in a few minutes by car to peek into restaurants, bars and amber shops, walk along the ocean-side promenade or journey to the Colonial-era fort.
DiningAt Barcelo Puerto Plata - All Inclusive, diners indulge in a selection of Italian, Brazilian, Mexican, Japanese and international cuisines offered at in-house La Giralda, La Fontana, Marenostrum, La Dolce Vita, Rodizio, Mexico Lindo and Kyoto restaurants. Guests can also sit back and relax with a variety of refreshments and snacks at La Bodega, La Bodeguita, Bar Disco Playa, Coco Bar and Grill buffet & Snack Marenostrum on site.
RoomsFind a guest room to fit any need from the 585 rooms tucked into the lush landscape at the Barcelo Puerto Plata - All Inclusive. Tile floors feel smooth and cool underfoot after a day on the sand, part of the traditionally tropical look. All accommodations include a ceiling fan, air conditioning and a balcony for a cross-breeze of fresh island air. Rooms at the Barcelo Puerto Plata - All Inclusive feature a mini-bar stocked daily, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, hairdryer and a CD/MP3 player. Order room service during certain hours or log on the Internet (fees apply). Upgrade to the Club Premium level for a suite with added amenities.
The Club Premium Services is inclusive of personalized service, early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability), private reception, domestic and imported selected beverages, breakfast, lunch buffet, and snacks in the Club Premium lounge, concierge and upgrades in room amenities, pool towels in the room, 10% discount on massages, priority reservations for a-la-carte restaurants, private solarium with towel service, private hot tub in the Club Premium area, reservations and flight confirmation, general information about excursions, restaurants and activities in the area, safe deposit box and Wi-Fi service in the Club Premium area.
Property featuresIn between kayaking, sailing, beach volleyball and mini-golf, guests sample from eight restaurants and four bars at Barcelo Puerto Plata - All Inclusive. Get into vacation mode and book a massage, take an aerobics class or learn scuba diving in the pool. Close to the Barcelo Puerto Plata - All Inclusive, tour the old rum factory, play the slots at the casino or get to know the picturesque fishing village of Sosua a short distance away.
- Meals, house wine and drinks, activities and non-motorized water sports included
- Nightly disco on the beach
- Six a la carte restaurants, buffet , snack bar, four bars and evening entertainment
- Surrounded by an 18-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones
- Beachfront on the northern "Amber Coast"
- Club Premium Services
- Puerto Plata (3.9 mi/6.3 km)
- The Puerto Plata Amber Museum (4.6 mi/7.4 km)
- Playa Dorada Golf Course (5.1 mi/8.2 km)
- San Felipe fort and fortress (5.4 mi/8.7 km)
- Ocean World Adventure Park (8.5 mi/13.6 km)
- Sosua fishing village (12.6 mi/20.3 km)
- Windsurfing in Cabarete (21.8 mi/35.1 km)
- Santo Domingo (126 mi/202 km)
- Puerto Plata Gregorio Luperón International Airport (10.1 mi/16.2 km)
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Barcelo Puerto Plata - All Inclusive also booked these hotels.
Barcelo Puerto Plata - All Inclusive Rooms
- Suite Club Premium
- All suites are equipped with with air conditioning, telephone,irons and table to iron, dryer of hair, minibar, television of cable with international and national channels, Free Internet (Wifi), Coffee Maker, Safety deposit box included and balcony. The guests staying in our Suites receive the Club Premium Service.
- With an warm decoration, these rooms are equipped with air conditioning, telephone,irons and table to iron, dryer of hair, minibar, television of cable with international and national channels, Internet Wifi($), Coffee Maker, Safety deposit box($)and balcony.
- Superior Club Premium
- Enjoy accommodations in one of our 45 m Superior Club Premium rooms, with everything necessary to ensure comfort during your stay. The guests staying in our Superior receive the Club Premium Service.
- All inclusive
- Free parking
- All inclusive
- Room service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Gift shop
- Free parking
- Accessible Rooms/Facilities
Nearby points of interest
- Amber Museum: 0.3 mi
- Meeting Info
- Salon Playa Dorada: Specifications | Specifications Dimensions | Dimensions 50 M2 / 535 Square Feet Height | Height M / Feet Electricity | Electricity 110V / 60 Cycles Capabilities | Capacities Banquets | Banquets 40 / Pax 60 People Cocktail / Pax School | People Classroom 42 / Pax Auditorium | 66Personas Auditorium / Pax Imperial 20 People / Pax Salon Puerto Plata: Specifications | Specifications Dimensions | Dimensions/140 M2 / 1498 Square Feet Height | Height Electricity | Electricity 110V / 60 Cycles Capabilities | Capacities Banquets | Banquets 150 / Pax Cocktail 200 persons / Pax School | People Classroom 124 / Pax Auditorium | Auditorium 180 / Pax Imperial 50 / Pax
- La Giralda
- Buffet restaurant open for breakfast from 07.00 " 10.30hrs, lunch from 12.30 " 15.00hrs, and dinner 18.00 " 22.00hrs. The best of our All Included is at your disposal. Enjoy a tasting of local and international dishes in our buffet restaurant La Giralda at the hands of our Executive Chef.
- La Fontana
- Pizzeria open for dinner from 18.00 until 22.30hrs. Reservations are required. Dress code casual.
- A la carte seafood restaurant open for dinner from 18.00 until 22.30hrs. Reservations are required. Dress code: casual-elegant
- La Dolce Vita
- A la carte Italian restaurant open for dinner from 18.00 until 22.30hrs. Reservations are required. Dress code: casual-elegant
- A la carte Brazilian restaurant open for dinner from 18.00 until 22.30hrs. Reservations are required. Dress code: casual-elegant
- Mexico Lindo
- A la carte Mexican restaurant open for dinner from 18.00 until 22.30hrs. Reservations are required. Dress code: casual-elegant
- A la carte Japanese restaurant open for dinner from 18.00 until 22.30hrs. Reservations are required. Dress code: casual-elegant
- Coco Bar
- Pool bar open from 10.00 until 18.00hrs, domestic and imported selected beverages
- Grill buffet & Snack Marenostrum
- beachside, open for lunch. Snack from 11.00 - 17.00hrs
- La Bodega
- Lobby bar, open from 10.00 - 1.00hrs, domestic and imported selected beverages.
- 3:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Barcelo Puerto Plata - All Inclusive
- Hotel staff:
Would not recommend
My overall experience was good, with one exception. There was one (1) person at reception come check-in time (3pm). After ten minutes on the line, I finally asked to see the supervisor and then another person came to my assistance.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Nightlife tip: Short walk from hotel
Road House on Friday nights