First Hotel Aalborghttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Denmark/Aalborg/First_Hotel_Aalborg.h117580/
First Hotel Aalborg Rooms
- STANDARD - ROOM
- Single or Double. Standard Rooms are furnished with double beds. Extra bed is available on request. All rooms have bathrooms with a shower.
- JUNIOR - SUITE
- Double. Junior Suites boast sweeping sea views. All Junior Suites are furnished with a king-size bed, a desk and a lounge area. Amenities include a bathroom with a bathtub and a mini-bar.
- Fitness center or spa
- Fitness Center
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Currency exchange
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Aalborg (AAL) 7.4 km, Aarhus (AAR) 92.8 km.
- Meeting Info
- Our bright and airy conference facilities situated in the city's docklands offer sweeping sea views and wireless Internet access. The largest of our three conference suites seats 50 participants. A major nearby conference facility, Aalborg Convention Center, accommodates 2000 seated participants.
- Restaurant & Bar
- The bar at First Slotshotel Aalborg is run by Sgaards Bryghus. Sunday and national holidays: Bar is closed.
- 2:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
Guest Reviews (1)
Ratings and reviews for First Hotel Aalborg
- All travelers (1) 4 / 5
- Business (1) 4 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Aalborg University conference
My experience at the hotel was good, however, there was no sauna as per ad I saw for a sauna. When I told the manager,Jane, and staff they said that I should contact you about it for compensation. Please take care of this. Otherwise, the staff was great, helpful with sightseeing and my conference. Thanks. Helen
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: