- With the casino excitement in the background, enjoy a lively time at Lulus with delicious light bites, signature cocktails, and West Coast craft beers. The perfect place to gather with friends to watch a game or enjoy live music with no cover, Wednesday through Saturday evenings.
- The Buffet at River Rock features a large variety of all your favourite dishes, and many to surprise and delight you. Over the years, it has become a popular destination to enjoy a special occasion with friends and family, and for resort guests its a proven crowd-pleaser. With 260 seats, the Buffet can be bustling on a weekend evening, or Sunday brunch, so come early to avoid the lines. Enjoy endless options, from pasta and prime rib to whole roast carvings, fresh seafood dishes, sushi, salads and more.
- Food Court
- Conveniently located in the casino, with 24 hour dining options,River Rocks Food Court offers guests quick and affordable place to get refuelled for the game floor.
Choose from the Noodle Shop, the Deli and Triple Os, serving delicious White Spot burgers and fries. Whether you are in the mood for a quick snack or a full meal, the Food Court has you covered.
- Situated in the lobby with entrance to the marina and boardwalk at River Rock, Curve boasts a stunning setting with an intimate, sophisticated ambience. Its the perfect place to have lunch, come with coworkers for drinks after work, watch a game, or have a light dinner and drinks with friends before taking in a show or visiting the casino.The gorgeous heated patio at Curve is one of the biggest hidden gems at River Rock, and a wonderful spot to sit back, relax and drink in the views of the Fraser River with a signature cocktail or delicious West Coast craft beer.Drink specials on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. This unique gastrolounge offers classic food with a sumptuous twist, from homemade potato chips with a black truffle mayonnaise, to our delicious mac n cheese fritters with artisan bacon and apple wood smoked cheddar. At Curve, we make every effort to use sustainable, locally sourced, fresh ingredients for our culinary adventures.
- From the moment you step inside, until your very last bite, youll be well taken care of by the superior service and outstanding cuisine at Tramonto. Situated on the 3rd floor, Tramonto features a picturesque dining room overlooking the Fraser River and the River Rock Marina. It boasts gorgeous views for a wonderful opportunity to relax and enjoy a delicious meal with good company.
At Tramonto, the classic flavours and dishes of West Coast inspired cuisine meet the innovative, fresh and local approach that youll find here on the West Coast. Our classically trained Sous Chef Robert Mackay works with local farmers, fishmongers, butchers and artisans to create dishes that will inspire and nourish you.
Our private dining room seats up to 18 guests, making it the perfect setting for an exclusive and intimate event.