- The Rimrock
- Located on the lobby level, the award-winning Rimrock has been a Calgary tradition for over 80 years. Whether its breakfast , lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch, Executive Chef Craig Nazareth and his brigade have produced a menu that reflects the freshest of local products and Canadian cuisine, as well as tr
- Oakroom Lounge
- Located on the lobby level of the hotel, the Oak Room is a great place to unwind. The lounge offers local and imported draught, malt Scotches and a menu with everything from nibblers to steak sandwiches.
- Sunday Brunch
- Served in the elegant ambiance of the Palliser lobby. Sunday fare includes Eggs Benedict, fresh made Omelets, Waffles, carved Roasts, Seafood and Salads, as well as decadent desserts from the Pastry Shop. Seating available in The Rimrock and The Oak Room.
Adults: 49 CAD + tax + gratuity
- Afternoon Tea
- Available 7 days a week, 1-3pm.
Served in the Oak Room or Lobby Lounge, Afternoon Tea includes a selection of Signature Fairmont teas, sandwiches, pastries, scones, Home Made Jam and Devonshire Clotted Cream, etc.
Price: 35.00 CAD
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Reservations: Required 24 hrs in advance
- Death by Chocolate
- Featured the last Monday of the month seasonally, the Rimrock presents a chocolate fantasy that you have imagined only in your sweetest dreams. This decadent dessert buffet features a divine selection of unique cocoa creations from our very own Pastry Shop. We welcome parties of all sizes. Great for Show