- Eau French Grill
- Voted Best French Restaurant in So Paulo by the two most influent gastronomy media in Brazil, Eau French Grill restaurant features contemporary French cuisine in an elegant and sophisticated dining experience. An exhibition kitchen entices the senses and brings the excitement of cooking from behind the scene. Guests can see the freshness of the ingredients and take a glimpse into the makings of the kitchen. A comprehensive, award-winning world-class wine list further enhances the dining experience with different vintages of Old and New World wines. Eau French GrillAU has 122 seats, an outdoor terrace and an exclusive dining room, which provides a unique atmosphere for any type of event, from a small casual gathering to an informal business meeting.
- Part of the Hyatt 17 restaurant complex, Kinu is a contemporary, yet traditional Japanese restaurant. The modern design and atmosphere create the mood for chef Adriano Kanashiro's creative cuisine. The innovative chef presents exotic interpretations to update the traditional Japanese cuisine.
Recently voted Best Modern Japanese Restaurant in town by the Japanese Restaurant Guide from Made in Japan magazine, Kinu highlights premium quality sushi and sashimi and elaborate oriental dishes. A sushi bar, exclusive desserts, private room and a complete sake list complete this authentic restaurant's offerings.
- Grand Cafe
- Located just off the hotel lobby, Grand Caff offers all-day dining with an Italian flair. With the focus on carefully choosing only the freshest ingredients, the creative recipes of Grand Caff translate the Italian cuisine at its best - simple and tasteful. A selection of international dishes and a coffee bar with a variety of blends can all be enjoyed overlooking the gardens and pool.
- Wine Library
- Located at the entrance of our restaurant complex, between our two specialty restaurants, is a stunning glass-enclosed floor-to-ceiling Wine Library.
Wine lovers can enjoy the finest in New World and European wines from an impressive array of over 2,500 bottles housed in the two-storey wine wall of the Wine Library. The relaxed elegance of this venue makes it the ideal meeting point for guests to have a pre-dinner drink before proceeding to the restaurants.
- Upstairs Bar
- A casual atmosphere with both indoor and outdoor seating is the perfect place to sample the flavours of Brazil, for happy hour or an evening nibble. The bar specializes in the creation of traditional and new variations of the Caipirinha, Brazils national cocktail, as well as typical "salgadinhos", a variety of local delicacies.
- Upstairs Lounge
- One of the city's most exclusive spots, Upstairs Lounge is a sophisticated venue to privately celebrate your event. Special occasion menus and a fine selection of premium beverages can be customized to make your event a truly unforgettable one.
- n.u. Bar
- For total relaxation by the poolside, try the n.u. Bar. Enjoy lunch under the Brazilian sun, or refresh yourself after a workout with a cool health shake.
n.u. Bar is located next to the swimming pool with direct access from the Amanary Spa.