Pestana Natal Beach Resort - All Inclusivehttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Brazil--RN/Natal/Pestana_Natal_Beach_Resort_-_All_Inclusive.h238690/
Not yet reviewed
With the new All Inclusive system (from 29 May 2013), your only worry will be enjoying the sun, beach and the swimming pool in a pleasant way and it will only be possible in the Pestana Natal All Inclusive, the only All Inclusive resort in Natal.
With a privileged view overlooking the ocean, the guests of this hotel in Natal will find there all the comfort and tranquility, and the indispensable services, for a memorable stay. Besides the sunny weather all year long, the beaches and dunes make a great spectacle, and are a good reason to visit this fantastic beach resort.
Guests can choose from spending a calm morning in one of the 3 swimming pools available, or receive a massage in the fantastic spa or, for the sports fans, enjoy the Fitness Center. If you travel with your children, the Pestana Kids is the best place to take them, knowing that they will be taken care of with safety and fun.
The hotel offers 182 apartments and 6 suites, including 1 Presidential Suite and 1 Family Suite, almost of all them with ocean view. The hotel has 2 restaurants, the "Cais da Ribeira" where you can taste during dinner time some of the best of Portuguese gastronomy, and the "Takuapu" located near the swimming pool for lunch. Other than the restaurants, the hotel also offers a Swimming Pool Bar called "Barkanoa" for snacks, sandwiches and appetizers.
In case you need additional information or book any other activity, the Pestana Natal Beach Resort personnel will be pleased to help you in all situations.
This hotel is also prepared for conventions and meeting, offering well equipped rooms with business center.
If you are looking for adventure you can try the "buggy" rides, 4 wheels drive Jeep rides, Kitesurf or Windsurf, Surf, Diving or Snorkeling.
IMPORTANT: Children under 18 years old are required to present identification at check-in and must be accompanied by both parents, guardians, or have permission of the Juvenile Court, in case of travelling with others. In case one of the parents is not traveling with them, they must show his/her parent permission to travel with the person accompanying them.
Pestana Natal Beach Resort - All Inclusive Rooms
- Room with twin bed includes air conditioning, hair dryer, cable TV with international channels, telephone with answering machine, individual digital safe and magnetic key, luxury Pestana toiletries. Rooms with dunes view.
- De Luxe
- Room with twin bed includes air conditioning, hair dryer, balcony overlooking the sea, cable TV with international channels, telephone with answering machine, individual digital safe and magnetic key, luxury pestana toiletries, internet access.
- All inclusive
- Free parking
- Fitness Center
- All inclusive
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Accessible Rooms/Facilities
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Augusto Severo International Airport- 18 KM-20 min.
- Area description
- The most famous tourist attraction in Natal is buggy's trips on the dunes along the coast, visit fresh water lagoons with breathtaking landscapes. You can also dive in Maracajau's natural pools with wonderful sea life to be seen. This is the place to try kitesurf too, very popular in Ponta Negra Beach. One of the most famous beaches in Brazil, "Pipa", is only 84 km from Natal and it's a great place to watch and swim with dolphins. Fernando de Noronha, this paradisiacal island is only one hour flight from Natal, and is one of the best places in the world to dive and enjoy the nature and peace. Other places to visit: Reis Magos's Fortress, Rocket Launcher Barrier of Hell-it was named after the red cliffs in this coast. Natal is the best place for rocket launchings in Brazil because of it's position.
- Takuapu Restaurant
- The Takuapu Restaurant, with a rustic construction, is located at the first floor, near the pool area, with a panoramic view to the sea. Offers a barbecue menu with regional cuisine, sandwichs and salads.
- The Barkanoa
- The Barkanoa is located at the pool complex and is another pleasant surprise. Specialized in drinks and appetizers.
- Lobby Bar
- Near the Cais da Ribeira Restaurant is located the Lobby Bar, with its remarkable happy hours with live music.
- Cais da Ribeira
- The main restaurant is the Cais da Ribeira, with its panoramic view to the pool complex and international cuisine, with all the charm and beauty of a 5 stars hotel, run by a renown Executive Chef.
- 2:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz