This off-the-beaten-path gem caters to in-the-know travelers who look for casual sophistication with the privacy and amenities of a larger hotel. Little Good Harbour is well-known for personalized service and the beachfront Fish Pot restaurant. One of the last family-run oceanfront hotels on the fashionable Platinum Coast, Little Good Harbour is comprised of a cluster of cottages situated around lush gardens and two swimming pools. Water sports and historic attractions are nearby.
Not far from Little Good Harbour, St. Nicholas Abbey is a former sugar plantation house -- one of only three surviving Jacobean mansions in the Western Hemisphere. Stop by for a complimentary guided tour of the 350-year-old great house, and purchase a bottle of house-made rum on the way out.
Little Good Harbour stocks each suite with groceries prior to the arrival of guests -- but guests should not plan to eat in every day. The Fish Pot restaurant is situated in a converted stone fort and overlooks white sand beaches and Caribbean waters.
Plan to visit the Fish Pot more than once -- the lunch menu alone includes curries, stir fries, entrees, pasta, salads and panini. For dinner, start with the cornmeal-fried calamari and move on to the grilled lobster or braised lamb shank. Room service is available.
All 121 villa suites are equipped with air conditioning in bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens, ceiling fans, hair-dryers, a stereo, cable television and DVD players. Each suite is distinctively styled -- from light and white to warm and traditional, with dark woods and poster beds. Choose from one- or two-bedroom garden cottages, or three-bedroom vineyard suites. A seaside fort houses the Fish Pot restaurant and two- and three-bedroom suites with amazing sea views.
Little Good Harbour features two intimate pools, beach gazebos, fitness rooms and free parking. The Little Spa at Little Good Harbour offers a nice range of services such as an aromatherapy steam room, massages, facials and a salt scrub.
- Private, family-owned boutique hotel
- Well-regarded Fish Pot restaurant
- Suites feature kitchens and covered dining terraces
- Located in Shermans, a quiet fishing village
- Heywoods Beach (0.6 mi/1 km)
- St. Nicholas Abbey (3.8 mi/6.1 km)
- Morgan Lewis Windmill (4.8 mi/7.7 km)
- Flower Forest (7.6 mi/12.2 km)
- Harrison's Cave (7.8 mi/12.6 km)
- Grantley Adams International Airport (17 mi/27.4 km)
- Airport transfers available
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Little Good Harbour also booked these hotels.
Little Good Harbour Rooms
- Three Bedroom Vineyard Suite
- This room offers one king, one twin and one queen bed with large spacious villa style living 2100 square feet. Washer & Dryer, and dishwasher in unit. Three bedrooms, two with ensuite bathrooms. Fully air conditioned bedrooms, ceiling fans, with a large outdoor patio. The suites feature stylish furnishing and fabrics in a true Caribbean style. Hair dryers, iron and board, cable TV, stereo CD, DVD players (US DVD standard), and full kitchen facilities included.
- One Bedroom Garden Cottage
- This room offers one queen bed in a split-level cottage, featuring an air conditioned upstairs bedroom. Living area / patio and full kitchen downstairs with ceiling fan. Cable TV, CD/radio/DVD, iron and board, hairdryers included.
- Two Bedroom Garden Cottage
- This room offers one queen and one twin bed in a single level cottage, with two air conditioned bedrooms, and ensuite bathrooms. Large covered verandah, full kitchen cable TV, CD and DVD player, hair dryer, ceiling fan, iron and ironing board. Disherwasher also in unit.
- Free parking
- Room service
- Free parking
Nearby points of interest
- Little Good Harbour: 1.9 mi
- Fish Pot Restaurant
- The restaurant is housed in a renovated 17th century fort, and offers casual beachfront dining - open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 2:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Little Good Harbour
- All travelers (1) 5 / 5
- Couples (1) 5 / 5
- Hotel staff:
The Best Kept Secret in Barbados
Located on the north west coast of Barbados. Away from all the tourist and a truly unique experience. Major cities or local tourist hot spots are just a short cab/bus ride away. The villas are very private and romantic. Service is outstanding and ready to assist in whatever adventure you would like to have.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Sightseeing tip: Not Applicable
Rent a car for the day and you can see the entire island...too many beautiful sights not to miss!