- CAFE AT THE GREAT HALLS OF WATER
- Satisfy your appetite with classic favorites while taking in
the exotic sea life of the Ruins Lagoon.
Located in Royal Towers. Resort Casual Attire.
Lunch & Dinner
- CHOP STIX
- Traditional Chinese recipes inspire such dishes as wok-fried grouper filet, sweet and sour chicken, and sauted sliced beef-all made to order from the freshest ingredients.
Located in the Coral Tower.
- CAF MARTINIQUE
- The graceful candlelit Cafe Martinique features French gourmet fare and spectacular marina views. The glass-enclosed cellar will carry an international variety of acclaimed wines from French to Californian boutique wineries. Located in the Marina Village.
- JOHNNY ROCKETS
- Family-friendly Johnny Rockets is a fun 1950's style diner where tabletop Jukeboxes belt out tunes for a nickel. Enjoy great tasting, all-American favorites including juicy hamburgers and chili dogs, chicken salads, shakes, malts and freshly baked apple pie. Located in the Marina Village.
- Enjoy the lively atmosphere and family-style dining experience of this popular New York restaurant. Sumptuous platters of classic Italian recipes such as chicken scarpariello, shrimp scampi, fried calamari and veal saltimbocca are served in abundant portions to share with family and friends. Located in the Marina Village.
- SEAFIRE STEAKHOUSE
- Tempting starters from classic shrimp cocktail to oysters Rockafeller complement entrees such as spit-roasted prime rib and lemon pepper tuna. The menu introduces a variety of signature martinis and offers an extensive collection of fine wines. A traditional butchery counter for Marina guests includes a retail wine selection. Located in the Marina Village.
- BAHAMIAN CLUB
- Enjoy traditional fine dining in a warm and inviting club atmosphere. The dinner menu features gourmet salads, the finest cuts of steaks, chicken and fresh grilled seafood. Located in the Coral Towers.
- BIMINI ROAD
- Uniquely-spiced entrees such as tamarind glazed pork chop, grilled mahi mahi and mojo marinated chicken are tamed by sweet 'tings' like pineapple bread pudding, tropical sorbets and cookie-bash pie. Located in the Marina Village.
- MURRAY'S DELI
- Guests can enjoy najestic views of the Marina in a New York-style deli. Breakfast inclues a variety of all-American platterse, bagels and lox, and challah French toast. For lunch and dinner, guests enjoy smoked fish, matzo ball soup, towering deli sandwiches, brisket and other favorites. The complete menu is available for to go orders.
- Guests may experience the new trend in Japanese cuisine at the newest outpost of the acclaimed Nobu restaurant by celebrated Japanese Chef Nobu Matsuhisa. Savor favorites including new style sashimi and yellowtail with jalapeno, or indulge in the multi course chef's choice, Omasake. Nobu welcomes guests 6 years of age and older.
- CASA D ANGELO
- Tuscany meets Caribbean as Chef Angelo Elia brings his award-winning South Florida Italian eatery to The Bahamas. Enjoy one of Chef Angelo's signature dishes from veal chop Milanese to Her crusted rack of lamb. Top off the evening with an espressoosoaked tiramisu. Casa D' Angelo welcomes guests ages 6 years and over.