Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island - Luxury All Inclusivehttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Bahamas/Nassau/Sandals_Royal_Bahamian_Spa_Resort_&_Offshore_Island_-_Luxury_All_Inclusive.h79434/
Great couples getaway
My wife and I took our first trip after having out first child here and could not have asked for a...
See full review
- Paul E.
- Jan 8, 2015
When as guests for same wedding, loved every minute. Setting, room food activities, couldn't ask...
See full review
- happy J
- Dec 5, 2014
DiningThe Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island offers 10 specialty restaurants and nine bars serving unlimited premium brand drinks. Each venue has a different angle, from internationally trained top chefs to laid-back swim-up bars. Guests reserve a private, candle-lit dinner on the dock for two, nosh on brick-oven pizzas, dine Teppanyaki-side, kick back at a traditional English pub or indulge in award-winning French cuisine. Visitors can sample French specialties at Baccarat Restaurant, international dishes at Spices Restaurant, freshly baked pizzas at Bella Napoli Pizzeria, Italian favorites at Ristorante Casanova, and Asian style dishes at Kimono's Restaurant on site. Sandals also serves exclusive Beringer wines. During happy hour, patrons can grab snacks and refreshments at Royal Cafe and The Cricketer's Pub. There's also a weekly late night decadent chocolate buffet, offering specialty coffee. The hotel requires that guests wear evening attire in the following restaurants: Baccarat, Gordon's on the Pier, Kimonos, Stew Fish, and The Crystal Room.
The Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island offers 404 rooms and suites with 26 categories, from plush and deluxe to lavish. All rooms include mahogany king canopy bed, air conditioning, amenity kit, hairdryer, phone, safe, CD player/clock radio, cable TV, iron with ironing board, private bath with shower, stocked refrigerator, iPod docking station. Select units have butler service.Additionally, suites provide concierge service, sitting area and robes. Some suites may include marble top wet bar, ocean views, 24-hour room service, VIP Rolls Royce or Mercedes Benz chauffer service and exclusive dining at Gordon's on the Pier.
Accessible rooms are also available.
Club Sandals guests enjoy a separate check-in area, weekly hosted activities like cocktail parties, Martini Evening, wine tasting, snorkeling and exclusive shopping tour..
Property featuresSandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island guests features a staggering amount of activities. Guests do as much or as little as they like. Guests sunbathe on the Sandals-only private island, scuba dive, work out in the fitness center, de-stress at the spa, enjoy live entertainment or participate in a variety of land sports like billiards, table tennis, croquet, volleyball and basketball as well as water sports like kayaking, snorkeling, paddleboating and windsurfing. Sandals also offers a gift shop, laundry and dry cleaning service. Some rooms and restaurants have accessible facilities.
- All-inclusive Resort with unlimited land and water sports
- Adults only
- Complimentary transfers to and from hotel is included in the room rate
- Full-service spa
- The only resort in Nassau with private Offshore Island & Restaurant
- Ten dining options featuring sumptuous cuisines from French to Bahamia
- Property-wide Wi-Fi access
- Straw Market (5 mi/8 km)
- Bay Street Shopping (5 mi/8 km)
- Pirates of Nassau (5 mi/8 km)
- Queen's Staircase (5 mi/8 km)
- Dolphin Encounters Island (6.7 mi/10.8 km)
- Paradise Island (6.8 mi/11 km)
- The Cloisters (6.8 mi/11 km)
- Property-wide Wi-Fi access
- Business center
- Fred Kassner Conference Center, able to accommodate up to 540 persons Banquet Style and 1,000 persons theatre style
- Nassau International Airport (5.2 mi/8.4 km)
- Airport chauffer service (select butler suites)
- Free ferry to offshore island
- Bus stop in front of hotel
- See Sandals Resorts Representative upon airport arrival
- Check with property directly for more accessible facilities
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island - Luxury All Inclusive also booked these hotels.
Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island - Luxury All Inclusive Rooms
- PE Balmoral Premium
- Situated in the Balmoral Tower and a stone's throw away from some of the resort's best restaurants, bars and amenities, these newly renovated rooms are presented in wonderfully calm and neutral decor and are complemented with West Indian furniture and four poster bed, exquisite French silk rugs and Italian porcelain throughout. Each Cat Island Premium room faces the resort's exquisite French courtyard and comes complete with a top-of-the-range plasma television and well-appointed en-suite bathroom. Some rooms have showers only. Perfect for those who want the best of everything right on their doorstep. Formerly: Cat Island Premium Room View: French Courtyard
- GV Balmoral Zen Garden Room
- These delightful, newly refurbished rooms are arranged on the second, third and fourth floors of the exclusive Balmoral Tower beside the resort's tranquil Zen garden. Each room is generously proportioned and comprises an expansive bedroom boasting beautiful West Indian hardwood furniture, Italian porcelain floors and a top-of- the-range plasma television and a well-appointed bathroom with shower only and backlit mirrors. A superb view of the Zen garden is available from all rooms. Formerly: Grand Bahamas Zen Gardenview Room View: Zen Garden
- PJ Windsor Oceanview Club Level Suite
- Imposing suites with impressive four poster king-size beds, large sitting area and full bath. All suites have a balcony or patio. All suites have a top-of-the-range plasma television. *Club Sandals available on August 1, 2013 Formerly: St. James Grande Luxe Oceanview Suite Room View: View of ocean, gardens or pool
- BC Balmoral Beachfront Club Level Room
- Situated in the resort's Balmoral Tower offering stunning vistas of the ocean, beach, and the resort's private island, Sandals Cay, these delightful, beachfront suites have recently been totally renovated to the highest standards and come complete with Sandals concierge service. Each suite is generously proportioned and comprises an expansive bedroom and dining area that boasts beautiful West Indian mahogany furniture, Italian porcelain tiling and a top-of- the-range plasma television. The suite is complemented by a luxurious en-suite bathroom that features beveled bisque tiled walls, his and hers vanities with back lit mirrors and shower with an oversized rain head. Sliding doors lead to an oversized private balcony where magnificent views await. *Club Sandals available on August 1, 2013 Formerly: Kensington Luxury Beachfront Concierge Room View: Beachfront/Oceanfront
- PC Balmoral Poolside Walkout Club Level Room
- Recently refurbished to an exquisite standard, these concierge rooms combine the beauty of the Caribbean with stylish contemporary interiors. Located on the ground floors of the Balmoral Tower, each boast mahogany furniture including a king-sized four poster bed, French silk rugs and a beautifully appointed en-suite bathroom many with his and her sinks and Italian porcelain tiling and a top-of-the- range plasma television. The rooms are complemented by a private patio just steps from a large pool and misting pool and come complete with the benefit of Sandals Concierge Service. *Club Sandals available on August 1, 2013 Formerly: King George Poolside Walkout Concierge Room View: Poolview
- 1B Windsor 1BDRM Butler Royal Suite
- Extravagant suites centrally located and offering a large bedroom with a four-poster bed and a substantial living room with a balcony or patio. Suites are exquisitely furnished and feature a top-of-the-range plasma television. Bath features a large vanity area and a Roman tub. Butler service, 24-hour room service, VIP Rolls Royce or Mercedes airport transfers and exclusive dining at Gordon's on the Pier. Room View: Garden and partial Oceanview
- BV Royal Village Honeymoon 1BDRM Butler Villa Suite
- Lavish, romantic retreat set back from the hustle of the resort's main activity areas. Luxuriously furnished suites with a top-of-the-range plasma television, and feature either a patio or balcony and offers spacious, elegant accommodations but many differ in layout. 24-hour room service and VIP Rolls Royce or Mercedes airport transfers & exclusive dining at Gordon's on the Pier. Room View: Lush Gardens and Pools
- WC Balmoral Zen Garden Walkout Club Level Room
- Available on the ground floor of the much sought after Balmoral Tower and just moments from some of the resort's finest restaurants, these stylish Concierge Service rooms have been recently renovated to offer absolute comfort, intimacy and relaxation. Each room comprises a spacious bedroom area and includes a four-poster bed, West Indian mahogany furniture and top-of-the-range plasma television as well as a luxuriously appointed bathroom featuring bisque tiled walls and his and hers vanities with back lit mirrors. Completing the rooms is a large private patio leading to a beautifully landscaped Zen Garden. Room View: Zen Gardens
- All inclusive
- Airport shuttle
- Free parking
- Fitness center or spa
- Fitness Center
- All inclusive
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Airport shuttle
- Free parking
- Accessible Rooms/Facilities
Nearby points of interest
- Cable Beach: 0.8 mi
- Crystal Cay Marine Park: 2.8 mi
- Atlantis Paradise: 5.6 mi
- Casanova Restaurant
- Colorful Italian ambiance features Northern Italian cuisine. Dinner a la carte. Reservations not required. Dress code - long pants and collared shirts.
- Baccarat Restaurant
- Featuring classical French gourmet cuisine, overlooking the moonlit pool. Reservations required. Dress code - long pants and collared shirts.
- Stew Fish
- Located on the offshore island of Sandals Cay, specializing in seafood. (Open seasonally, weather permitting). Reservations are not required. Dress code - resort casual. Boat departs to the island at 6pm and 8pm for dinner. Dress code - long pants and collared shirts.
- The Crystal Room
- Elegant international, a la carte dining experience. Reservations required. Dress code - long pants and collared shirts.
- Royal Cafe
- This beachside cafe prepares grilled favorites with a Caribbean and Southwestern flair. Reservations not required. Dress code - casual.
- Cricketers Pub
- An authentic 'Cricketers Pub' offers traditional pub grub and other snack items. Reservations not required. Dress code - casual.
- Spices Restaurant
- Features Mediterranean/Caribbean cuisine. Serving a colorful selection of entrees from our open-show kitchen. Reservations not required. Dress code - casual.
- Kimonos Restaurant
- Dramatic Teppanyaki-style Oriental cuisine, prepared at your table by an entertaining chef. Reservations not required. Dress code - casual. No smoking.
- Bella Napoli Pizzeria
- Features fresh, made to order pizza in the finest traditional Italian fashion. Dress code - casual.
- Gordon's on the Pier
- An elegant a la carte menu of grilled specialties served exclusively for guests in butler serviced suites. Reservations required. Dress code - long pants and collared shirts.
- 3:00 PM
- 11:00 AM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island - Luxury All Inclusive
- Hotel staff:
Would not recommend
I hate to be the one who complains but hopefully some of these suggestions will be addressed. [...] I would recommend the following improvements to make the guest's stay more pleasant:1.) Heat the pool. The pool was so cold that no one would dare enter even though it was sunny outside (low to mid 70s weather and very windy). It's a shame because it made it harder to utilize the pool bar and most people had to cram inside 2 jacuzzi's. There was one other jacuzzi near the ocean but it was so windy and away from the sun that most people did not use it. Heating the pool would bring the resort to life. 2.) The resort needs entertainment at night. They have a big theatre which was not being utilized. When I stayed at the Rui in Punta Cana, they had great musicals/shows at night for entertainment but all I saw at the theatre was a magic show. The piano bar was really the only place for entertainment via guest karaoke. 3.) The piano bar is part of the lobby but the bar there does not open until 5:30PM. The only place to find a beer/alcoholic beverage was at the pool bar or inside one of the restaurants. It would be nice to have the piano bar open during the day given that people staying in that building have to pass through the piano bar on the way to the pool area. During the day (before 5:30PM) the service is really slow in the lobby/piano bar lounge and it's really just for tea/coffee. I asked for water and was told to ask my butler because the bar was closed. I thought that was quite ridiculous. 4.) There was a gas leak smell near the pool bar and jacuzzi. It made it very unpleasant while trying to relax in the jacuzzi. On the positive side, the food was very good at the Italian, French, Japaneese and Crystal Lounge. The breakfast restaurant (Spice) was pretty good as well.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: