The Sebel Launcestonhttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Australia--TS/Launceston/The_Sebel_Launceston.h206570/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
Market Square Restaurant & Bar, located on the ground floor, showcases quality produce from Tasmanias premier growers, producers and vineyards and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner lunch Monday-Saturday and breakfast on Sunday. A spacious alfresco dining terrace and private courtyard framed by Oak trees provide fantastic outdoor dining options, while the guest lounge with open fire is a cosy place to unwind in the evening. The hotel also offers 24 hour room service.
The Sebel Launceston is a non-smoking property.
The Sebel Launceston Rooms
- DELUXE - APARTMENT
- Open-plan kitchenette-living-dining room, private balcony, wide screen TV, complimentary Austar, DVD/VHS, work desk, high-speed broadband and fully-stocked minibar. Separate bedroom with King bed (twin beds on request). Rates for 2 people.
- SUPERIOR - APARTMENT
- A little luxury goes a long way - all the comfort and convenience of a One Bedroom Suite with the addition of a magnificent spa in the bathroom. Rates are for 2 people.
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Room service
- Conference facilities
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Melbourne Airport
- Area description
- As the gateway to Tasmanias premier wine-growing region, the Tamar Valley, The Sebel Launceston is the ideal base from which to explore to sights, sounds and senses of Cradle Mountain, Devonport, George Town, Burnie, Bay of Fires and the Northern region of Tasmania. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy the leisurly drive to Barnbougle Golf Course and the other courses around Launceston.
- Market Square Restaurant
- Market Square Restaurant and Bar serves fresh, local seafood and excellent culinary delights created from an abundance of seasonal produce, complemented by an extensive choice of award-winning Tasmanian wines. Market Square Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and is perfect for enjoying a coffee or pre dinner drinks.
- In-Room Dining
- 24 hour room service
- Meeting Info
- The Sebel Launceston is the perfect venue for elegant meetings, conferences and weddings for up to 45 delegates and 70 guests for cocktails. This flexible meeting room offers both state-of-the-art equipment and wireless technology. A delightful private courtyard on the ground level surrounded by landscaping and large oak trees is ideal for outdoor dining or as a breakout area.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz