Hibiscus Motel Byron Bayhttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Australia--NS/Byron_Bay/Hibiscus_Motel_Byron_Bay.h586391/
Hibiscus Motel Byron Bay Rooms
- Twin Room
- Twin room includes queen size bed and a king single bed, bathroom, air-conditioning, free satellite TV, small bar fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle, cutlery and crockery and free car park at your doorstep.
- 2 Bedroom suite includes queen size bed and 2 king single beds, lounge room, bathroom, air-conditioning, free satellite TV, small bar fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle, cutlery and crockery and free car park at your doorstep.
- Double Room
- Double room includes queen size bed, bathroom, air-conditioning, free satellite TV, small bar fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle, cutlery and crockery and free car park at your doorstep.
- Free parking
- Free parking
- Area served
- Byron Bay. Including Ballina, Lennox Head and Bangalow.
- Nearby airports
- Ballina/Byron Domestic Airport is located 15km south of the property, 20-25 minutes drive and Gold Coast Airport is located 70km north, 45-50 minutes drive. Brisbane International Airport is located 120km north of the property, approx 2 hours drive.
- Area description
- Home to Australia's most easterly point, Byron Bay is a relaxed seaside community on the Far North Coast. Known for its stunning natural scenery, alternative healing, and fantastic annual music festivals, Byron Bay is a popular destination for all ages. Boasting one of the finest surfing breaks in Australia, Byron Bay is a marine paradise where you can enjoy scuba diving or snorkelling at Julian Rocks, learn to surf at Main Beach, and even get up close with local dolphins on a kayaking adventure. If adrenalin-charged experiences are more your thing, try the unforgettable thrill of skydiving and paragliding, or enjoy a beachfront horse riding tour. No matter what you're into, there's something to satisfy in Byron Bay and its surrounding areas.
Nearby points of interest
- Tallow Beach: 1.8 mi
- 2:00 PM
- 10:00 AM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
Guest Reviews (1)
Ratings and reviews for Hibiscus Motel Byron Bay
- All travelers (1) 5 / 5
- Families (1) 5 / 5
- Hotel staff:
SUPERB HIBISCUS MOTEL
ON CHECKING IN MET BY VERY FRIENDLY OWNER. GIVEN ROOM 4 WHICH WAS VERY CLEAN AND MODERN WITH LARGE FLATSCREEN TV AND KITCHENETTE.1 DOUBLE AND 1 SINGLE BED. VERY QUIET,NO NOISE AT NIGHT SO ALL SLEPT WELL. ONLY A COUPLE OF MINUTES WALK TO SHOPS,EATING PLACES AND BEACH. WE WERE A PARTY OF 3 TRAVELLING DOWN THE EAST COAST .STAYED 2 NIGHTS IN DECEMBER.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: