Cuisinart Golf Resort and Spahttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Anguilla/Anguilla/Cuisinart_Golf_Resort_and_Spa.h15023/
CuisinArt Golf Resort and Spa is an award-winning oasis of luxury nestled in the gentle curve of Anguilla's Rendezvous Bay, where shimmering blue waters and powdery white sand serve as the perfect backdrop. Lush gardens wind their way past the infinity pool to the stunning beachfront suites, each with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, while the Villas By CuisinArt afford the intimacy of an Island home, with private pools and full resort services. The renowned Venus Spa offers 16 treatment rooms, incl couples and VIP suites, a healing waters pool, a tranquil relaxation room, a complimentary Fitness Center, and an internationally trained staff. Guests will feast on exquisite cuisine featuring the resorts freshly picked produce, harvested from the on-site hydroponic farm, and cooking classes are available. Culinary options incl the elegant Le Bistro at Santorini, its Chefs Table, poolside Cafe Mediterraneo, the Beach Grill, The Clubhouse Grill and Italia at the Club House and Tokyo Bay, Anguilla's first authentic Japanese restaurant. The Wine Cellar offers award-winning intl selections with tastings available.
The 18 Hole Greg Norman Signature Design Championship Course offers stimulating play with superb elevation changes, spectacular water features, and challenging holes. Players are greeted by a spectacular view of St. Maarten and the Caribbean Sea at the tee box of the 384-yard starting hole. The Course is 7,063 yards, Par 72, with a course rating of 75.6 and a slope rating of 134. Discover why Robb Report calls the 1st hole The Caribbean's answer to the 18th at Pebble Beach. The Clubhouse offers lunch at the Grill and dinner at Italia, and the Golf Shop features the latest in merchandise.
-Effective for travel January 3, 2014 forward the resort will include Complimentary Continental Breakfast. For travel in 2013 Complimentary Full Breakfast will be included.
- Special Rate is not available for selected stay period.
- Annual closure in 2014 is September 1, 2014 " October 17, 2014.
Cuisinart Golf Resort and Spa Rooms
- Luxury Two Bedroom Suite
- These magnificent top floor beachfront suites - 2800 sq. ft - offer commanding sea views and luxurious accommodations. The suite features a large master bedroom with sitting area, writing desk, marble bath with private solarium and outdoor shower, walk-in closet, living room with full bath, an additional bedroom with marble bath and solarium, and private terraces throughout. Newly refurbish suites with LCD Flat Screen TVs, DVD players and Nespresso coffee machines.
- Luxury Room
- These oversized guestrooms in the main building overlooks the pool and offer stunning sea views - large bedroom with sitting area, writing desk, dressing area, marble bathroom, walk-in closet and private terrace. Newly refurbish rooms with LCD Flat Screen TV.
- Junior Suite
- These spacious beachfront suites - 920 sq. ft. - offer unspoiled sea views. The large bedroom has a sitting area, writing desk, marble bathroom, walk-in closet, and private balcony or patio. Newly refurbish suites with LCD Flat Screen TV.
- Luxury Junior Suite
- These splendid top floor beachfront suites - 980 sq. ft. - offer a large bedroom with sitting area, writing desk, marble bathroom with private solarium, walk-in closet, and private terrace with exquisite sea views. Newly refurbish suites with LCD Flat Screen TV and a Nespresso coffee machine.
- 1 Bedroom Suite
- These majestic top floor beachfront suites - 1,800 sq. ft. - offer stunning views and expansive accommodations. The suite features a large master bedroom with sitting area, writing desk, marble bath with private solarium and outdoor shower, walk-in closet, a living room with full bath, and private terraces. Newly refurbish suites with LCD Flat Screen TVs, DVD players, and a Nespresso coffee machine.
- Free internet in room
- Airport shuttle
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Pet friendly
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center or spa
- Fitness Center
- Game room
- 24 hour room service
- Room service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Conference facilities
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Free internet in room
- Airport shuttle
- Free parking
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Clayton J. Lloyd Airport, (AXA), 5.00, SE, Mile
- Area description
- Located along the curve of the Rendezvous Bay on Anguilla. The entire resort is beachfront.
- Meeting Info
- CAFE MEDITERRANEO can accommodate 115 to 120 people and provides a casual setting alongside our breathtaking infinity pool. This is the perfect option for lunch meetings, cocktail parties or barbeques. PENTHOUSE SUITE located on the top floor of the Main Building, can be used as a private conference room with boardroom seating. The 4000 sq. ft. Penthouse Terrace caters to large, elegant gatherings. THE CLUBHOUSE at CuisinArt Golf Club offers a stunning Mediterraneo inspired venue formal meeting space and breathtaking indoor and outdoor areas. OTHER VENUES There are several flexible venues for business meetings and conferences. The Gazebo area overlooking the beach is perfect for a small gathering the Beach Bar accommodates 10 to 15 people and can be used for a cocktail reception. Other outdoor gathering spots include the bocce area and poolside, where tables and chairs can be easily set to your requirements.
- Cafe Mediterraneo - Breakfast
- Start your day with a wonderful complimentary Full Breakfast, served poolside at Cafe Mediterraneo. A delicious selection of smoothies, eye openers and flavored mimosas provides the perfect accompaniment. A complimentary continental breakfast is also offered en-suite.
- Cafe Mediterraneo - Lunch
- Our lunch menu provides the perfect respite from the beach and the heat. Salads offering phenomenal freshness will bring you back again and again. Our brick oven pizzas and unique sandwiches are renowned, and make sure to try our interactive MADE THE WAY YOU LIKE IT concept for stir-fries, salads, and pasta that allows you to choose your own ingredients and then leave the rest to us.
- Azure Beach Bar & Grill
- Cool off with an icy island drink at our full-service beach bar. Conveniently located on the edge of the sand, just a few steps away from the beautiful blue Caribbean Sea. Enjoy our Happy Hour from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm daily.
- Azure Beach Grill - Lunch
- The Beach Grill offers a light lunch option with a selection of Snacking Skewers.
- Lobby Bar
- Our Lobby Bar features our Signature Cocktails and our 30 Wines from 30 Vines. Our mixologist creates delicious blends that also incorporate ingredients from our Hydroponic Farm - do not miss the Cucumber and Sage Martini or the Signature Mojito. Light dining from our Bar Menu is offered daily from 12 noon to 10:00 pm, and for cigar aficionados, our humidor offers over 25 international selections.
- Italia & Clubhouse Grill Restaurant
- The Clubhouse at the Golf Club is reminiscent of the whitewashed villas of Greece. With stunning views of the golf course, the dazzling Caribbean Sea, and St. Maarten, guests will delight in the magnificent setting. The Club House Grill serves lunch daily, featuring classic grill favorites to please all palates. Closed until October 18, 2013. In the evening, Italia beckons, with the delectable cuisine of Chef Massimo Seletti who has created a menu true to his heritage. Traditional Italian specialties prepared with the passion he is known for include mouthwatering pastas and his famous tiramisu - a gastronomic feast awaits you. Closed on Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- Tokyo Bay Restaurant
- As Anguilla's first authentic Japanese restaurant, TOKYO BAY offers outstanding options such as sushi, sashimi, and teppanyaki. True Japanese cuisine relies primarily on fresh local food, and with the bountiful harvest of seafood, prime meats, and vegetables from our Hydroponic Farm, a gastronomic journey awaits you. Selections are prepared in a manner that respects tradition with a modern, alluring twist, always allowing the food to be the star. With a stellar setting offering captivating 360-degree views of the sea, St. Maarten, and Anguilla, Tokyo Bay's seductive decor will entrance you. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Le Bistro at Santorini Restaurant
- Executive Chef Daniel Le Guenan and his team create simple and innovative cuisine using local products infused with Mediterranean flavors, with a fresh and modern twist. With so many delectable options, do not miss the Chefs Tasting menu for a true gastronomic treat. Our sommeliers recommend just the right pairings from our wine cellar to round out the perfect evening. Closed on Sundays. WORLD DELICACIES This International Barbecue on Tuesdays provides delectable options from all parts of the world. The aromas of grilled lobsters will captivate you, and live cooking stations with pasta, soup, beef, to name a few options, will keep you coming back for more. But save room for the fabulous desserts too. Festive music by local talent rounds out your evening. USD85pp, plus 15 percent service charge.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz