Qantas flights, tickets & deals
Fly on Cloud Nine to Australia with Qantas
Qantas has drawn on 92 years of flying to design an extraordinary travel experience. from their flagship A380 First Suites to fully flat beds in Business, Premium Economy's spacious seats and the self-serve snack bars in Economy.* After taking off, settle back and enjoy Australia's best wine and food, as well as hundreds of on-demand entertainment choices in every seat.
With daily departures from Los Angeles, Dallas and New York, it's easier than ever to experience the luxury of Qantas.
* Now available on both the A380 and newly refurbished 747 services.
Comfort and convenience in International Economy
- Sit back and relax in our ergonomically designed, slimline seats with built-in lumbar support for your comfort.
- Adjustable headrest and seat recline are sure to keep you comfortable for the duration of your journey.
- Softer cushioning, a netted footrest and more legroom for additional comfort on longer journeys.
- Designed by Marc Newson and built by Recaro.
- Refreshed Economy meal service is customised by flight duration and time of day, with more flexibility and choice.
- On selected international flights, you’ll be treated to a continuous refreshment service every 60-90 minutes and, to add variety, a third main meal option for long haul flights.
- On the A380s and refurbished B747s you’ll find a self-serve snack bar.
- Sit back and watch our personal on-demand, in-flight entertainment system throughout your journey.
- Access 1500 options on our A380 and refurbished B747 aircraft using your in-seat control or touch screen monitor.
- Options include a variety of movies, TV programs, CD playlists, moving maps, interactive games and radio channels.
- On selected flights you’ll receive a complimentary comfort kit to help you stay refreshed.
- Your handy zip lock pouch contains eyeshades, toothbrush and toothpaste. Socks are available on request. • If you’re travelling on one of our long haul flights you’ll be provided with a soft blanket and cotton pillow to keep you cosy throughout your flight.
|Los Angeles||Sydney||Sun, Aug 16 - Mon, Aug 31||$1,247|
|Los Angeles||Melbourne||Wed, Nov 25 - Mon, Jan 11||$1,247|
|New York||Sydney||Tue, Sep 1 - Wed, Sep 30||$1,448|
|Los Angeles||Brisbane||Wed, Nov 4 - Thu, Nov 26||$1,248|
|New York||Melbourne||Mon, Nov 30 - Thu, Mar 31||$1,449|
|Los Angeles||Auckland||Sun, Nov 8 - Sun, Nov 22||$1,229|
|New York||Brisbane||Wed, Sep 16 - Wed, Sep 23||$1,580|
- Air Canada
- Air China
- Air India
- Air New Zealand
- Air Tahiti Nui
- Alaska Airlines
- All Nippon Airways
- American Airlines
- Asiana Airlines
- British Airways
- China Airlines
- China Southern Airlines
- Condor Airlines
- Copa Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- EVA Air
- Fiji Airways
- Frontier Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Jet Airways
- Korean Air
- LAN Airlines
- LOT Polish Airlines