An Orbitz Special Fare is a rate available for air travel that is less than the comparable published fare booked through Orbitz.
The following restrictions may apply:
- An unused Orbitz Special Fare ticket cannot be applied towards future travel.
- Changes to an Orbitz Special Fare ticket, if permitted, must be made prior to the departure of the first flight. Changes after departure are not permitted.
- Changes to an Orbitz Special Fare ticket, if permitted, must apply to all travelers.
- An Orbitz Special Fare e-ticket is not eligible for electronic ticket tracking.
- An Orbitz Special Fare ticket may not be eligible for frequent flyer mileage accrual and/or upgrades. Contact Orbitz Customer Service or airline directly.